Connect with us

Borussia Dortmund

Dortmund Send Transfer Message To Man United Over Jadon Sancho

Amuda Segun

Published

on

Jadon Sancho

Premier League side Manchester United have been dealt a huge transfer blow in the bid to sign Jadon Sancho from Borussia Dortmund before the end of the current transfer market.

Jadon Sancho is the top target for the Red Devils this summer but Borussia Dortmund are reluctant to let the player leave.

In the latest interview of Borussia Dortmund’s sporting director Sebastian Kehl monitored by Metro, the former midfielder said that Jadon Sancho will stay at the club beyond this summer’s transfer window.

Borussia Dortmund had earlier given Manchester United the ultimatum of August 8 to pay the £108m asking price for the England international but they were not able to get the funds to pull off the transfer.

The latest reports said that Manchester United have already agreed on personal terms and agent fees for the transfer of Jadon Sancho but the most important factor has not been met.

The Red Devils have not been able to agree on a transfer fee for Jadon Sancho.

Manchester United want to sign a right winger this summer and they have lined up potential replacements in case they are unable to sign Sancho.

Juventus player Douglas Costa and Inter Milan star Ivan Perisic are also transfer targets for the right wing position.

I am Segun Amuda , Journalist at Thewistle.com. You can also find my articles here on topics related to Football. Outside Blogging, I have a keen interest in watching English Premier League Games. For any queries or issues related to articles on our website, kindly get in touch.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Borussia Dortmund

It is confirmed, United move for this Borussia Dortmund player may NEVER happen

Timothy Aiyeku

Published

on

Erling Haaland

If the merging reports are to be believed, then Man United might never secure the signature of Borussia Dortmund player Erling Haaland in the future after missing out on their chance in the past.

The Red Devils are reported to have made an attempt for the signature of the striker but they opted out in the January transfer window because of the agency fee that was deemed too high.

Reports claim that the Red Devils are making efforts to return for his signature in the coming summer transfer window but that might not happen as the player is not interested in a move to the club but prefers a move to the Spanish La Liga giants Real Madrid.

Spanish outlet ABC claims that Real Madrid are now favourites in the chase of Erling Haaland and they are ready to do business with the German Bundesliga outfit in the coming months.

Man United already have a history of failed transfer negotiation with Borussia Dortmund with their experience during their chase of England international winger, Jadon Sancho at the just concluded summer transfer window.

A fee of £108 million could not be met by the Red Devils and that put an end to the deal.

Continue Reading

Borussia Dortmund

Dortmund Won’t Sell This Man United Target In January

Amuda Segun

Published

on

Jadon Sancho

Manchester United are destined to fail if they try to sign Borussia Dortmund star Jadon Sancho when the transfer window reopens in January.

This is according to the report from German newspaper Bild which said that Borussia Dortmund want to keep the Manchester United target until next summer at least.

England international Jadon Sancho has been the first name on the list of transfer targets at Manchester United for a while and the pursuit is set to continue into the 2021 winter transfer window after the club failed to sign him in this 2020 summer transfer window.

Borussia Dortmund slapped a transfer fee of £108m on the 20-year-old attacker and this prevented the club from pursuing a move for him.

Jadon Sancho was reportedly one of the four transfer targets submitted to the club by manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer but the Norwegian tactician didn’t get the Englishman or any of the other three players on his list.

In the absence of Sancho and others, the club signed five players including the experienced Edinson Cavani.

The Uruguayan has signed for the Red Devils on a free transfer.

The other four signings are Donny Van De Beek, Alex Telles, Amad Diallo and Facundo Pellestri.

Continue Reading

Borussia Dortmund

EPL: Should Man United be blamed for Sancho’s failed saga?

Timothy Aiyeku

Published

on

Jadon Sancho

EPL giant, Man United’s biggest disappointment in this summer transfer window was failing to land Jadon Sancho from Borussia Dortmund this summer transfer window as he happens to be their top target.

Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was keen on the winger and had identified the England international player as the best fit for the club while it is reported that Jadon Sancho is also interested in a move to the Old Trafford.

The Red Devils spent several weeks on the negotiation table with the German Bundesliga outfit but failed to agree on the deal with Borussia Dortmund insisting on £108 million for the Man City academy product. Efforts to convince the club with a £90 million bid failed.

However, Sky Sports News’ Dharmesh Sheth hinted that the Red Devils should be blamed for the failure of the deal as they did not handle it properly.

He noted that both Borussia Dortmund and Jadon Sancho’s representatives were left bemused and bewildered at how the Red Devils dealt with trying to secure the deal.

There is no doubt about Jadon Sancho’s stay in Germany this season and this might be Manchester United’s last opportunity to capture the England international winger unless they are able to meet Borussia Dortmund’s demands in the coming transfer windows.

Continue Reading

Trending