A lot of young English players are in demand ahead of the transfer window this summer especially amongst the Premier League sides. The profile of the young English players has been boosted recently on the back of the successes recorded by Jadon Sancho at Borussia Dortmund.
England international Jadon Sancho was brave enough to recognise that he won’t get a look in as a teenager at Premier League holders Manchester City. His then situation at the Etihad Stadium pushed him to ask for a move away from the club despite the Citizens wanting to retain his services.
Jadon Sancho moved from Manchester City to Borussia Dortmund and he has grown to become the best young English player in world football at the moment. He’s also one of the best players in the German Bundesliga.
Before three young players are mentioned in world football, Jadon Sancho would have been counted. The winger has encouraged other English players to move out of their comfort zone by going to foreign clubs whether they are given the opportunity to shine in England or not.
- Man United ‘Only Three Signings’ Away From Challenging Man City, Liverpool Next Season
- Top Three Clubs For Ozil If He Leaves Arsenal This Summer
- Coronavirus: Man United Star Offers Help To Young Goalkeeper
Several Premier League sides including the likes of Liverpool, Chelsea and Manchester United want to bring Sancho back to England this summer having been in top form for his Dortmund team over the last two seasons.
Here are the top three young English players in serious demand ahead of the upcoming transfer market:
1. Jadon Sancho – The Borussia Dortmund star is rated at around £100m and three major clubs in England are on his trail though his German team wants him to spend one more year at the club.
2. Declan Rice – The England international has been able to recover from the setback of being released by Chelsea at the age of 14. Some of the big Premier League teams are interested in him.
3. James Maddison – Manchester United have been rumoured as a possible transfer destination for the English midfielder.