Manchester United have been told that they are three signings away from competing with the likes of Liverpool and Manchester City for the Premier League title.
Manchester City have won the last two Premier League titles, while Liverpool are on course to win the Premier League trophy for this season after a sensational league campaign till date.
Liverpool have 22 points more than Manchester City in second place with 11 league games left this season. Four more wins would be enough to win the league title this season.
Former Manchester United player Robbie Savage was responsible for the aforementioned statement on the Red Devils winning the Premier League again and what they have to do to achieve that.
In his column with the Daily Mirror, the footballer turned pundit advised his former club to make three quality signings in order to get to the level where the likes of Liverpool and Manchester City are operating at the moment.
- Liverpool Hall Of Fame: Steven Gerrard
- Man Utd In Contact With Few Managers To Replace Solskjaer
- RB Leipzig Delivers Update On Timo Werner Amid Liverpool Transfer
He went on to mention those three players required to challenge arch-rivals Liverpool and city rivals Manchester City.
According to Robbie Savage, Manchester United might need to spend £250m on three players namely Kalidou Koulibaly, Jack Grealish and Jadon Sancho to get to the level of challenging for the Premier League title.
1. Kalidou Koulibaly – The Napoli centre back is expected to leave the Italian Serie A outfit this summer and Manchester United would be one of the clubs in the running to sign him. The Senegalese international has suffered many injury setbacks this season.
2. Jack Grealish – The Aston Villa skipper has been the star of his team this season and recent reports stated that the 24-year-old has given his go ahead for a potential move to Manchester United.
3. Jadon Sancho – The England international has painted Europe with goals and assists for the last two seasons. He is a major target for the Red Devils.