Juventus superstar Cristiano Ronaldo is not in the best of forms at the moment after the Portuguese international skipper was substituted against AC Milan at the weekend.
He was subbed off after just 55 minutes for Paolo Dybala and the former Manchester United was visibly angry about the decision made by Juventus manager Maurizio Sarri.
While walking off, Ronaldo told his manager to go away in Portuguese.
The Real Madrid legend was said to have left the Stadium before the end of the game which ended in a 1-0 win for hosts Juventus.
- Star Player Set To End His Relationship With Man United In January
- Ronaldo Speaks On Ballon D’Or After Four-Goal Salvo
- Why Man Utd Failed To Sign Teen Sensation
Argentine attacker Paolo Dybala came off the bench in place of Cristiano Ronaldo and he went on to score the only goal of the game in the last 15 minutes.
The win over AC Milan ensured that Juventus moved above Inter Milan at the top of the Italian Serie A table.
Cristiano Ronaldo is the record signing at Juventus following his move from Real Madrid at the start of last season.
He was part of the team that won the Italian Serie A title for the eighth straight season in the last campaign.
Ronaldo has now been subbed off in the last two games in the colours of the Italian champions.
Luis Suarez Snubs Ronaldo For Best Striker List
Ronaldo was conspicuously missing from the list from Barcelona star Luis Suarez.
The list of the best strikers is headlined by Barcelona pal and teammate Lionel Messi who was at the forefront of the five-man lost from former Liverpool striker Luis Suarez.
The list had Brazilian football legend Romario in fifth position, while ex-Brazilian international star Ronaldo was named in fourth position by Uruguayan national team star Luis Suarez.
His former Uruguayan national teammate Diego Dorian came in third spot, while Argentine football legend Gabriel Batistuta was in second position behind Lionel Messi.
- Champions League: Probable Barcelona XI vs Slavia Prague(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Why Everton Could Lose Richarlison To Man United In January(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Former United Manager Turned Down Offers From Ligue 1 Amid Solskjaer’s Uncertainty
Cristiano Ronaldo has not had the best of seasons at Juventus and that was compounded by his position during the Ballon d’Or Award ceremony on Monday night.
The Juventus player finished third at the end of the voting process for the Best Player Award.
Ronaldo finished behind Liverpool defender Virgil Van Dijk in second place and Lionel Messi in first position.
Argentine international Messi has now won six Ballon d’Or titles which is more than any other player.
Man Utd Still Interested In Signing Christian Eriksen Despite Rejection
It was revealed that the Red Devils want to sign Christian Eriksen in the January transfer window despite the fact that he turned the club down in the summer.
Christian Eriksen has six months left on his current deal at Tottenham Hotspur at the moment and he could begin to speak with clubs outside England over a potential free transfer move next summer.
The Danish international rejected an approach from Manchester United during this summer’s transfer window as he was waiting for a move from Spanish giants Real Madrid.
Christian Eriksen didn’t get his wish of a Real Madrid transfer this summer.
- How Daniel James Rejected Other Clubs Approach In Favor Of Manchester United(Opens in a new browser tab)
- EPL: Liverpool Set New Record(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Top Man United Target Favours Move To Spanish La Liga
The Danish playmaker has already told the new Tottenham Hotspur manager Jose Mourinho that he won’t sign a new contract at the club.
Christian Eriksen signed for Tottenham Hotspur in the summer of 2013 and he has been a key player for the North London club since then.
The Danish international joined Spurs from Dutch champions Ajax Amsterdam.
He played a major role for Spurs in their run to the Champions League final last season before they lost to Liverpool.
Three-Man Man Utd Shortlist For January Unveiled
Manchester United are undoubtedly in need of players to boost their squad especially in midfield and attack as the fallen Premier League giants target a return to the top of both European football and English football.
According to the London Evening Standard, Manchester United have a three-man shortlist for transfers ahead of the resumption of the January transfer market.
It was revealed that England international Jadon Sancho is on the shortlist with the winger expected to leave Borussia Dortmund next year.
Jadon Sancho has grown to become an important player for German Bundesliga side Borussia Dortmund since joining from Premier League club Manchester City.
- Liverpool Set Sights On Big Money Swoop For Englishman(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Why Giroud’s Move To AC Milan Is Off For This Season(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Ex-Arsenal Manager Bags New Job Amidst Bayern Links
He made his England debut last year during the UEFA Nations League clash at the home of Croatia.
The 19-year-old impressed a great deal as both teams settled for a goalless draw.
Apart from Manchester United, Liverpool and Chelsea are also keen on signing him as per the various media reports in the United Kingdom.
The transfer shortlist also has highly rated Red Bull Salzburg star Erling Haaland and a midfielder.
Red Bull Salzburg striker Erling Haaland is a man in demand amongst the biggest clubs in European football after he plundered 27 goals in 20 games this season.
Manchester United Face Triple Threat For Wantaway Midfielder
Fallen Premier League giants Manchester United will have to contend with three other European heavyweights if they want to sign Juventus midfielder Emre Can.
This is according to the latest reports coming out of the Italian media.
Juventus midfielder Emre Can is surplus to requirements at the club and he could leave in the January transfer window.
According to the specific publication from the stables of Italian media outlet Gazzetta dello Sport, Emre Can is attracting the interest of four big clubs on the European football scene.
- Manchester United Get New Strong Competitor In Haaland’s Chase(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Man Utd Eyeing £13m January Swoop For La Liga Midfielder(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Real Madrid President Snubs Pogba Transfer For This Reason
Apart from Manchester United, French Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint Germain (PSG), Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund are in the running to sign the German international.
It was also revealed that the player prefers a move to the other three clubs over Manchester United.
Emre Can has been on the outskirts of the Juventus XI since Maurizio Sarri became the manager in the summer.
He was left out of Champions League squad at Juventus to further highlight his non-importance to the team.
Emre Can was at Liverpool for four years between 2014 and 2018 before he joined Juventus on a free transfer upon the expiration of his contract with the reigning European champions and Merseyside giants Liverpool.
Why Perez Wants To Spend Just €50m On Paul Pogba
Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba will have to wait for his dream move to Real Madrid if reports coming out of the media is anything to go by.
According to sources close to ESPN, Real Madrid president Florentino Perez won’t spend more than €50m on Paul Pogba and that would effectively rule out a move for him.
Spanish media outlet Mundo Deportivo had earlier talked about what is needed to sign Paul Pogba from Manchester United.
It was disclosed that Real Madrid will have to pay at least £120m to prise Paul Pogba away from the Red Devils.
- EPL: What José Mourinho Must Do Before Joining Arsenal Revealed(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Why Man United Is The Most Likely Destination For This Player(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Liverpool dealt big blow in pursuit of player after big claim by sporting director
Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane is a big fan of his compatriot Pogba and he pushed for his transfer in the summer but nothing tangible came out of it partly due to the financial implications of a possible transfer for him.
Paul Pogba previously talked about Real Madrid in glowing terms and he might have to wait for his chance to join the Los Merengues.
The Frenchman is currently out injured with an ankle problem that has restricted him to just six games this season.
He could make his return from injury for the blockbuster Manchester Derby clash in the Premier League this weekend.
23-year-old Legend Predicts Derby Clash Between Man City And Man United
Tennis star Andy Murray has had his say on the upcoming Manchester Derby clash between Manchester City and Manchester United.
Andy Murray talked about the Manchester Derby in a chat with BBC Sports as he tipped Premier League champions Manchester City to get the better of Manchester United in what’s the battle of two giants of English football.
Premier League champions Manchester City have won the league title in each of the last two seasons but they face a big hurdle in their quest to win it for the third season in a row mainly due to the form of Liverpool.
- Why Liverpool title hunt could contribute to lack of Scotland commitment for Robertson(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Rio Ferdinand Changed His Mind, Names Chelsea’s Best Player In Win Over Lille(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Key Liverpool Duo Set To Miss Crystal Palace Clash
Ahead of the Manchester Derby, Manchester City are in third position and also 11 points adrift of Liverpool at the league summit meaning that there’s no room for mistakes for the Manchester United game if the Citizens want to overhaul the deficit to Liverpool at the top of the league table.
Manchester City striker Gabriel Jesus scored twice during the Burnley game on Tuesday night and he’s expected to continue to lead the line in the absence of star striker Sergio Aguero.
For Manchester United, Paul Pogba is expected to return to the squad after two months out with an ankle problem.
According to Andy Murray, Manchester City will beat Manchester United 3-1 to maintain the pressure on leaders Liverpool.
EPL: Manchester United Confirm Starting Lineup vs Manchester City
Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer secured his biggest win of the season following the slim victory over Jose Mourinho and his Tottenham Hotspur team in midweek.
Solskjaer and Manchester United made light work of the return of Jose Mourinho to Old Trafford with a 2-1 victory courtesy the brace from in-form Marcus Rashford either side of the halftime interval, while Dele Alli scored the only goal for the visitors.
The win over Tottenham Hotspur has eased the pressure on Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and also given him and his players a big boost for the upcoming Manchester Derby meeting with Premier League champions Manchester City.
- United Fans Unanimously Asked For One Thing After Defeat To Newcastle
- Timo Werner Showed Why Manchester United & Liverpool Are In Intense Battle For His Service
- What Solskjaer Said About Mourinho On His Spurs Appointment Revealed
Manchester United are clearly the underdogs for the Manchester City game in the Premier League on Saturday evening but the win over Spurs would have given the Red Devils a big lift for the game.
The win over Spurs ended a run of three games without a victory in all competitions.
The big news for Manchester United is the potential return of star player Paul Pogba for the Premier League game.
Manchester United XI (4-3-3): David De Gea; Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Harry Maguire, Victor Lindelof, Ashley Young; Fred, Scott McTominay, Jesse Lingard; Daniel James, Mason Greenwood and Marcus Rashford.
Man United Face Serious Threat For Redhot Striker
Fallen Premier League giants Manchester United are potentially facing a big threat from German Bundesliga giants Borussia Dortmund in their bid to sign in-demand Red Bull Salzburg star Erling Haaland.
The interest of Borussia Dortmund in Erling Haaland was revealed by popular German newspaper SportBild.
It was revealed that Erling Haaland has a release clause of €20m in his Red Bull Salzburg contract.
Erling Haaland is one of the most coveted players in the world after his sensational performance for Red Bull Salzburg this season.
The Norwegian international joined the Austrian Bundesliga champions from Molde FC of Norway during the January transfer window.
- EPL: Solskjaer Provides Injury Update On Paul Pogba Ahead Of Manchester Derby(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Man Utd Handed Transfer Boost In Pursuit Of £35m-rated Midfielder(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Man United Face Threat In Pursuit Of Prolific Midfield Maestro
Manchester United and Borussia Dortmund are not the only clubs interested in Erling Haaland.
Major European sides like Real Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus are also keen on signing the 19-year-old striker.
Erling Haaland has scored 27 goals in 20 games in all competitions in the colors of Red Bull Salzburg.
He has scored eight goals for Red Bull Salzburg in the Champions League this season and the Norwegian striker is the second top scorer in the competition behind Bayern Munich star Robert Lewandowski.
Polish national team skipper Robert Lewandowski has scored 10 goals in just five Champions League games.
Erling Haaland would be hoping to add to his eight goals on Matchday six when they host reigning champions, Liverpool.