Former Arsenal manager, Arsene Wenger, has gotten a new job and will return to football as a technical director for FIFA, as reported by the UK Mirror.
We can confirm that Arsene Wenger has told his friends and family that he will be taking up the top job, after refusing to return to club management.
It is very likely that Arsene Wenger could be confirmed as a technical director as early as this month.
In his latest interview with BeIN Sports, the 69-year-old revealed that he still harbours the idea of managing a team at the next World Cup.
- Kante Speaks On His Role Under Frank Lampard
- Man Utd Desperate To Appoint Technical Director
- Nacho Monreal To Join New Club On Two-Year Contract
- Owen Reveals The Premier League Team He Regrets Joining
- Arsenal Target Mohamed Diame Agrees Lucrative 2-year Deal With Al-Gharafa
- Big Decision: Arsenal Legend Set To Decide Future
“I could see myself working for a team.
“I must say I always wanted to go to the World Cup because I felt it is the job of a manager to be where the best football players in the world play football.
“Hopefully, you will see me, touch wood in Qatar in three years’ time,” Wenger said.