– Premier League champions Manchester City have agreed to pay the €70m release clause in the Atletico Madrid contract of Spanish midfielder Rodri according to experienced Italian journalist Fabrizio Romano. The Citizens are presently discussing personal terms with the player.
– Three-time European champions Manchester United have concluded plans to offer star player Paul Pogba a lucrative new contract worth £500,000 on a weekly basis to ward off the interest of major European sides like Real Madrid and Juventus. Paul Pogba has publicly spoken about his desire to start a new challenge after three years in his second spell as a Manchester United player.
- Why De Ligt Agent Wants Him At Man United
- Barcelona Reluctant To Increase €75m Bid For Man Utd Target
- Manchester United Face Premier League Threat For €60m Defender
– Still staying with Pogba, Juventus are preparing a bid believed to be in the region of €130m-€140m for the Manchester United midfielder. Juventus want to re-sign the 26-year-old this summer though Manchester United are reluctant to sanction his sale. He spent four years at Juventus between 2012 and 2016 before returning to Old Trafford.
– Gareth Bale won’t be joining Bayern Munich either on loan or on a permanent deal according to his agent Jonathan Barnett. The Real Madrid forward has been linked with a loan move to the German champions with reports claiming that the Bavarian giants are ready to pay his £350,000 weekly wages.