– West Ham United have slapped a £60m asking price on defender Issa Diop who’s attracting serious interest from Manchester United. The Red Devils are ready to offer a player-plus-cash deal for the young French centre back according to Sky Sports.
– West Ham United have made a breakthrough in the bid to sign Celta Vigo striker Maxi Gomez. According to Sky Sports, the Hammers have had a £29m bid accepted for the Uruguayan international star.
– Seven-time European champions AC Milan are plotting a swap deal for Arsenal midfielder Lucas Torreira according to La Gazzetta dello Sport. The Rossoneri are willing to offer Frank Kessie in exchange for the ex-Sampdoria player.
- Take It Or Leave It: Underperforming Man Utd Star To Make Contract Decision In One Week
- Liverpool return for star player with new bid
- Swap Deal: Juventus Ready To Offer Duo In Bid To Sign Paul Pogba
– Spanish champions Barcelona want to sign a new left-back this summer and they have targeted Borussia Dortmund defender Raphael Guerreiro. The Spaniards will offer €25m for the player according to Spanish news portal Sport.
– Inter Milan have turned down the swap deal involving defender Milan Skriniar in their bid to sign Romelu Lukaku from Manchester United according to Corriere dello Sport. The Italians have made Lukaku their top transfer target this summer.
– Bayern Munich defender Mats Hummels is on the verge of securing a £27m transfer to former club Borussia Dortmund as per Sky Sports.