Are you looking for some financial relief during the Covid-19 pandemic? Do you want to know how to apply for the SASSA SRD R350 grant and the August payment dates? If yes, don’t worry. You have landed on the right page.
However, senior citizens will receive the srd350 grant from SASSA on August 2, 2023, Disables on August 3, 2023, and children on August 4, 2023.
The South African government developed the SRD R350 grant to help its residents. They set it because of the Covid-19 pandemic to help South African citizens, refugees, asylum seekers, and unique permit holders.
However, you can check your grant status by dialing the toll-free number 0800 601011 or email [email protected].
Moreover, you can also visit the approved official SASSA website at www.srd.sassa.gov.za. This website allows you to check your 350 status.
How to Check Your SASSA SRD R350 Grant Status Online?
Don’t worry; it’s easy to check your grant status online. Follow the below steps , and you will get your status:
- Go to https://srd.sassa.gov.za/ and click “Check Status” under the “Application Status” tab.
- Or, use this link: https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status.
- Type in your ID number (13 digits) and the cell phone number you used to apply.
- Press “Submit” and wait for the page to load.
The status dashboard will show you the active months of your application, starting from the current month.
Choose the month you want to check, and a drop-down menu will show the status of your application is pending, approved, or declined.
- If your application is approved, SASSA will check your eligibility before each payment.
- You can receive compensation through a bank account or a merchant/retail outlet.
- If you choose a bank account, you must provide your banking details as part of your application process.
- If you select a merchant/retail outlet, you can collect your payment at a Checkers, Usave, Shoprite, Pick N Pay, or Boxer store.
- You must have your ID document and the cell phone number you used to apply when you collected your payment.
- You will receive a withdrawal confirmation message on your cell phone number when you order your payment.
How to check your srd350 status on Moya App?
Here is how you can check your SRD350 check status on Moya App. Follow the below steps to prevent it:
- To get the Moya App, go to the Play Store or the Apple App Store and install it on your device.
- Register and log in to the Moya App using your mobile number and a password.
- Go to the “Sassa R350 Status” feature on the home screen or in the “Services” section of the app.
- Enter your both ID number and the phone number you used to apply for the SRD350 grant.
- Click on “Submit” and wait for your status update to appear.
- You will see if your application is pending, approved, or declined for each month.
- You will also see your payment dates if your application is approved.
Why Moya App?
Because you can use it as a :
- As a data-free service to check your SRD350 status anytime and anywhere.
- A tool to update your personal information.
- Tool for reconsideration and sending messages to other users.
However, SASSA has officially recognized this app. So that is why so should consider it.
Who is Eligible for SASSA SRD 350?
SASSA SRD350 grant is a program that the south african government gives to:
- South African citizens
- Asylum seekers
- Social permit holders
- But these people must be:
- Not receiving any income, social grant, or UIF payment
- Not receiving any other government Covid-19 support
- Not residing in a government-funded or subsidized institution
- Between the ages of 18 and 60 years
How to Apply for SRD350 Grant and Why to Check Your Application Status?
You can get R350 monthly for six months and apply online via mail, WhatsApp, or USSD.
However, visit the official website( https://srd.sassa.gov.za. ) to apply for the SASSA SRD R350 grant. There you need to provide your personal and bank details. Thats it. You are done.
Moreover, you can also check your application status on this website. But wait!
Why is it necessary to check your application status regularly?
Here is why:
- To know if your application has been approved or declined
- To learn if your payment has been processed or not
- To see if you need to update your information or submit an appeal
- To avoid missing out on your grant payments
How do you check your SRD350 Application Status?
To check your grant’s application status, use the following methods:
- Visit the website https://srd.sassa.gov.za and click on “Application Status”
- Send an email to [email protected] with your ID number or permit number in the subject line
- Use the USSD number 1347737# on your mobile phone
- Send a message to number: 082 046 8553 on WhatsApp with your ID number or permit number.
However, you will receive a response after following any of the above methods. This response will show your application status, such as:
You will receive a response with your application status, such as:
|We are still checking your application
|We have said yes to your application
|We have said no to your application
|We have sent your money
|We have not sent you the money yet
However, if your application is declined, then, in this case, you need to appeal for your SRD350 check in the Department of Social Development. But it would be best if you petitioned the SASSA for each month your application was declined or unpaid.
How to check 350 Sassa grant status check balance
You can log in to your SASSA account on the SASSA website (srd.sassa.gov.za) and check your SASSA R350 grant status and balance.
You can send the word “Sassa” to the Sassa WhatsApp application number – 082 046 8553 and follow the instructions to check your SASSA approval status.
You can dial 1203210# or 12069277# on your phone and then follow the prompts to check your SASSA balance.
You can also check each month’s SASSA R350 grant payment date on the SASSA website.