After months of anticipation, Coinbase Pro has finally added the Shiba coin to their platform. The token is only being listed on a few exchanges and can be purchased with USDT or BTC at this time. In this article, you will know about, how to buy Shiba Inu on Coinbase Pro.
With its market cap dropping by almost half over the past month, it seems like SHIB will need some big news in order for investors to start getting interested again
Coinbase pro adds Shiba coin after several weeks of speculation from online communities regarding whether they would add them despite not having been available before now.
After adding support for selling and buying using USDT or bitcoin many users are excited about potentially making money off trading these tokens when other platforms don’t have access yet.
The Coinbase Pro team announced that SHIBA is not yet available on Coinbase.com. However, Coinbase Pro recently announced that inbound transfers for SHIBA Inu token are now available for all regions where trading is supported.
Furthermore, Speculation has been high regarding the possibility of Shiba Inu coin joining Coinbase in light of its addition to support for Shiba coins in CoinBase Custody, which allows people to deposit and withdraw cryptocurrency assets.
How to buy Shiba Inu on Coinbase Pro
- First of all, visit the official site of Coinbase Pro.
- Simply log in to your account, if already exists.
- In case if you didn’t have an account, then Sign up for a new account.
- Click on the Default Portfolios, at the upper right corner click on Deposit.
- To buy your first Shiba coin on Coinbase Pro, you should purchase USDC. Later on you can then buy Shiba coin and other cryptocurrencies.
- After that exchange the USDC currency for Shiba Token.
- You can buy currency through two payment options, Wire Transfer and Bank Account.
- Select the desired amount of coins you want to purchase. After that click on Withdraw.
- After that click on the Buy Option and Place Buy Order.