Manchester United fans have been far from happy with the club’s recruitment this summer but that may be about to change following the news that the Red Devils are on the trail of four players after the completion of the Donny Van De Beek deal.
It was revealed that Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is still holding out for the transfer of four players.
- EPL: Man United to spend £81m on Dutch duo
- Barcelona to trade Suarez plus cash for United target
- Why United may not sign Sancho despite personal terms agreement
According to the Daily Express, the four players are:
1. Jadon Sancho – The Borussia Dortmund winger is the top transfer target for the Red Devils this summer, but his £108m price tag has been the major stumbling block to a possible deal.
2. Thiago Alcantara – The Bayern Munich star was a key member of the Champions League winning team last season. He is attracting interest from the Premier League trio of Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United. Thiago Alcantara has one year left on his Bayern Munich contract and the Bavarian giants have slapped a £27m price tag on him.
3. Kalidou Koulibaly – Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has already said that the 29-year-old centre back can leave the club if the right offer comes in for him.
4. Josh King – The Bournemouth attacker was close to returning to Manchester United in January before the transfer collapsed.