English Primer League club, Man United are reported to be in battle with Rangers for the signature of Charlie McNeill in this summer transfer window.
The 16-year-old Man City striker has been fantastic for the youth side, the reason why he is attracting interests from bigger sides as he seeks to leave Etihad for a senior team role.
Man City are offering Charlie McNeill a new contract but he has rejected the offer to secure a first-team football as that would not be guaranteed him under manager Pep Guardiola.
- EPL: How Chelsea Will Suffer Defeat Against Burnley Revealed
- EPL: Arsenal to reward impressive player with a new deal
- Arsenal Legend Reveals One Player Liverpool Will Expose
Man United are considering to hand an opportunity to Charlie McNeill if he can prove himself but they have been attracted by the impressive performance and quality of the youngster.
However, the Mail reports that Man United will face the battle with Rangers for the signature of Charlie McNeill as they have already met the player over the weekend for initial talks.
Should Rangers convince Charlie McNeill of a first-team football, there is no doubt he would consider a move ahead of the Old Trafford as it is very unlikely he would be considered for a first-team role in the coming season under manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
Meanwhile, the German Bundesliga club, RB Leipzig are also reported to be interested in Charlie McNeill.
Jesse Lingard Urged To Sign For Mourinho
Manchester United attacker Jesse Lingard has been told to link up again with his former manager at Tottenham Hotspur amidst the transfer rumours linking him with a move to North London.
Lingard played under Mourinho at Manchester United from the summer of 2016 to December 2018 when the Portuguese tactician lost his job because of poor results.
Ex-Spurs striker Darren Bent told TalkSports that Jesse Lingard might needs to leave the Old Trafford to get his career back on track, and Tottenham could be the right destination for him as he had previously worked with Mourinho.
- Lacazette breaks silence over speculations of his swap with Partey
- Brentford hand David Raya condition to Arsenal
- Arsenal star wants out, gives sincere reason
Jesse Lingard is said to be a £30m target for Spurs with some reports claiming that the transfer is dependent on Dele Alli leaving the club.
Some reports have even suggested that the two players could be involved in a swap deal.
Dele Alli is attracting interest from French giants Paris Saint Germain (PSG) and Italian team Inter Milan.
He has been left out of the last two Matchday squads in the Premier League.
As for Lingard, he was also left out of the Premier League squad for the home game against Crystal Palace at the weekend.
He returned to play 90 minutes in the Carabao Cup third-round clash at Luton Town on Tuesday night as his team progressed to the next stage via a 3-0 win.
Man United considering a new striker
Man United have been severally advised by pundits and former players to move in for a striker instead of England international winger Jadon Sancho who is unavailable at their own price.
That may now happen with Red Devils reportedly considering a move for Dominic Calvert-Lewin who has proven to be a player to watch this season after his impressive start.
Dominic Calvert-Lewin has now become the youngest English ace to score a hat-trick for Everton when he was magical in the 18 box in Toffees’ game against West Brom last weekend.
- Liverpool first deal almost confirmed as medicals is held
- Report: Rennes Fail In Bid To Add Tomori or Giroud To Mendy Deal
- Solskjaer Priority Signing For Man Utd Revealed After Missing Out On Haaland
It is understood that the Red Devils have been attracted to the youngster even before his hat-trick but the feat has earned him more attention and it could have convinced the club into making a deal for him this summer window.
However, the Red Devils have already learned the price tag for Dominic Calvert-Lewin and that could be a major stumbling block in the deal because they might not be able to meet the £80 million valuation.
It is also believed that Everton will not come down on the fee because they have a great belief that the player will succeed and his value will be increased in the coming years if he continues in this form.
Man United retain strong interest in this defender
English Premier League club Man United are yet to give up on their chase of German Bundesliga outfit RB Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano as they are keen to strengthen their defence this season.
The priority has changed for manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer from a winger to a defender after watching his team suffer a humiliating 3-1 defeat to Crystal Palace in their opening game of the season.
The Telegraph is reporting that Man United are not giving up on the chase of Dayot Upamecano and will still make an attempt before the end of the summer transfer window.
- Ole Gunner Solskjaer loses one asset to Reading
- Man United ‘Agree’ Five-year Deal With Alex Telles As Transfer Edges Closer
- Could Dortmund be frustrating United’s move for Sancho
Although it has been established that some players will have to leave the Old Trafford for such a deal to happen, they currently boast of seven centre-backs on their books and that is expected to run from now until October 5 when the summer transfer window will be closed.
Meanwhile, it has been a very slow transfer window for the Red Devils as they are yet to get busy with summer announcements. So far, they have been able to seal a deal for Donny van de Beek from Ajax.
The Red Devils fans will only hope Ole Gunnar Solskjaer keeps to his words and get more signings so as to rescue the season from the poor start.
The battle between United, Tottenham continues with Crystal Palace striker
Man United and Tottenham have been involved in a number of transfer battles this summer window and there are no indications that it would end soon according to the latest report.
It is reported that both clubs are in the race to sign Crystal Palace striker Alexander Sorloth and they are both keen to make a seal the deal before the end of the summer transfer window.
Turkish outlet Asist Analiz claims that the Red Devils and Spurs were attracted to Alexander Sorlot after they monitored his performance while on loan with Trabzonspor last season. He scored 33 goals before returning back to England within the season.
- United to complete summer transfer activities with Serie A raid
- Man Utd Transfers: Jesse Lingard To Tottenham Hotspur
- Transfer News: Arteta Confirms Search For New Goalkeeper Is Priority
It is reported that German Bundesliga outfit RB Leipzig made an attempt to snap up the signature of Alexander Sorloth but the deal hit the rock at the last minutes when his medical was called off after an agreement with the club was reached.
With the latest development, both English Premier League sides are making moves to take advantage of the situation to lure the player as they are both in need of a striker before the summer transfer window ends.
Both clubs will now have to learn the price for Alexander Sorloth and agree on personal terms before the choice of where to go can be made.
Why United might no longer sign This Porto defender
There are indications that Man United might no longer sign FC Porto left-back Alex Telles as they are reportedly reluctant to complete the deal despite claims that they have agreed on terms with the player.
Alex Telles was an alternative to Sergio Reguilon who is the first option for the Red Devils but the Real Madrid defender has agreed to join North London outfit Tottenham which makes the FC Porto defender the next point of call.
While it has been reported in the past few days that an agreement on personal terms have been reached with the player, United fans are still left waiting for an official announcement.
- Another left-back option for Man United emerge
- Wolves Boss Approves Transfer For £25m Liverpool Midfielder
- EPL: What will happen at Arsenal after Willian capture
Alex Crook in his analysis with talkSport said he has been informed by his source in Portugal that the Red Devils might no longer be interested in the deal as they are reluctant to pay the fee FC Porto are asking for.
He also revealed that FC Porto values Alex Telles at £40 million but United chief, ED Woodward values him within the region of £25 million which makes a deal far from being agreed.
There is no doubt that the Red Devils will have a plan but that is unknown to the fans and they might be getting frustrated, especially if the results continue to go wrong.
Everything gone wrong, “quit notice” to United man is shocking
There are suggestions that Man United fans are already getting frustrated by the happening of things at the Old Trafford and that could force a lot of things to happen within the next few weeks.
More to the fact that the summer transfer window has been a very slow one which has given concerns to the fans, especially hearing of the activities of other clubs, the Red Devils failed to win their season’s opener.
A former Chelsea and Celtic midfielder Craig Burley has raised his voice on the opinion that manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer should be sacked as Man United coach for the club to be able to win titles.
- United fans handed major summer transfer hope
- Atletico Madrid reportedly call Arsenal midfielder, raises Partey hope
- EPL: Arsenal Urged To Sign Man Utd Transfer Target As Lacazette Replacement
Craig Burley has consistently made it clear that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is not the calibre of manager needed at Man United if they must return to their glory days.
According to him, United need a more experienced manager who can handle the situations at the club as he is not convinced that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will be able to take up that responsibility because of the pressure.
Howbeit, it is unlikely United will want to let go of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as it might be too early to judge for the season.
Arsenal in talks with Lazio over possible deal
A report by Italian outlet Calciomercato reveals that Italian Serie A outfit Lazio are in talks with the English Premier League club Arsenal over a deal for Shkodran Mustafi this summer window.
It is claimed that they are keen on the German defender and will work hard to prise him away as they are already in talks with the Gunners chiefs.
Shkodran Mustafi is one of the players that have been tipped to leave the club this summer window as he has now gone down the pecking order in the Mikel Arteta team with the signing of Gabriel Magalhaes and William Saliba.
- Liverpool Forward Set To Sign For Crystal Palace
- Two London outfit in race to land Brentford star
- United slam Brescia president over Tonali transfer comment
With no hope of regular playing time in the new season, the best option for Shkodran Mustafi is to leave the club and he is reportedly listening to offers with the hope of completing a move to Italy.
However, the North London outfit have valued Shkodran Mustafi at £10 million and that could be affordable for Lazio but that will not happen without a battle with other Serie A clubs who are also interested in his signature.
Shkodran Mustafi is expected to raise part of the funds that will be used by Mikel Arteta’s Arsenal to bring in a midfielder before the end of the summer transfer window.
Arsenal no longer interested in Celtic striker
From all indications, the English Premier League club Arsenal are no longer interested in the signature of Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard as they are yet to submit an offer for him.
Odsonne Edouard was linked with a move to the Emirates Stadium after it was claimed that he wants to leave Celtic because of their failure to qualify for the Champions League.
The speculations of Arsenal’s link with Odsonne Edouard were motivated by the claims that Alexandre Lacazette would be leaving the club this summer transfer window and he was tipped as a replacement.
- Transfer: Chelsea given Willian lifeline
- Arsenal Considering Move For Midfield Maestro
- Barcelona join Man United, Liverpool in race for midfielder
The issue has now been laid to rest as it is assured that the Alexandre Lacazette is in the plans of manager Mikel Arteta for the new season and will no longer be leaving the club this summer window.
The development has been further explained with the claim by Celtic boss Neil Lennon that the club have not received any bid from any club for their star striker while stressing that they are not interested in parting ways with him anytime soon.
However, with the current situation at Arsenal, there are no chances that the former Lyon striker will leave the club as he has delivered good performances with goals in his last two Premier League games.