It was revealed that PSG want Sadio Mane to replace Neymar at the club.
Neymar flirted with the idea of leaving PSG for Barcelona in the summer, but the Spanish giants were not able to produce the needed funds for the transfer.
PSG sporting director confirmed earlier this year that Barcelona made an offer for Neymar on August 27 but it was not convincing enough for them to sell their star forward.
- Premier League: Klopp Slams Leicester City Midfielder For Crude Tackle On Salah(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Champions League: Real Madrid Receive Heavy Defeat As Atletico Fight Back Versus Juventus(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Finally, No Liverpool Transfer For 69-Goal Striker
Neymar has battled with several injury problems in the past months but he recently returned to full fitness at the end of November.
The Brazilian international had no choice but to stay at PSG but it seems like it is a matter of when and not if he’ll still join Barcelona whom he left for the French capital in a €222m (£200m) deal to make him the most expensive player ever.
He was at Barcelona for four years on the back of his transfer from Brazilian Serie A club Santos in 2013.
PSG activated his release clause in 2017 and that prompted his transfer to the reigning French champions.
Report: Man United In Talks To Sign This Attacker
Three-time European champions Manchester United are said to be in talks to sign Barcelona attacker Ousmane Dembele before this summer’s transfer market closes.
This is as per reports from various media outlets in the United Kingdom (UK).
The Daily Record specifically stated that talks have progressed between Manchester United and Barcelona over the transfer of the French international to Old Trafford.
Ousmane Dembele has endured an injury-hit time at Barcelona following his costly move from Borussia Dortmund in the German Bundesliga.
- Man United, Wolves concluding transfer deal
- Why Holland manager says Liverpool’s Van Dijk not good enough
- Dortmund Send Transfer Message To Man United Over Jadon Sancho
The 23-year-old signed for Barcelona in 2017 in a deal reported to be around £108m.
Constant injury issues limited his output to just 12 goals in 51 league outings and new Barcelona manager Ronald Koeman won’t mind his sale as he shapes his team for the new season.
Ronald Koeman has already sanctioned a big sale following the sale of Luis Suarez to Atletico Madrid.
Manchester United want a new winger and Ousmane Dembele is available as a very good alternative to top target Jadon Sancho of Borussia Dortmund as long as the Frenchman can maintain fitness.
The Red Devils have been very quiet in the present transfer window and that has left their fans frustrated.
They have made just one major signing since the start of the transfer window in July.
Man United target wants Premier League move
Man United target and Ajax star Nicolas Tagliafico has made it clear that he is open to a move to the English Premier League in this summer transfer window.
A lot has been said about the English topflight and Nicolas Tagliafico wants to have an experience as he also attracts interests and being linked with a number of clubs including Man United, Leicester City, and Chelsea.
All three English Premier League teams made inquiries about the Ajax left-back this summer window but never submitted a bid and this is a position that is highly needed by the Red Devils.
- Ike Shorunmu Reacts To Alex Iwobi’s Shock Transfer To Everton
- Pepe’s Move To Arsenal Not Closed
- Arsenal to earn £1.1 million from former player’s sale
After failing to land Sergio Reguilon from Real Madrid, the Red Devils turned their attention to FC Porto left-back Alex Telles but have been unable to wrap up the deal despite claims that they have agreed on personal terms with the player.
Howbeit, the Red Devils could shift attention to the 28-year-old who has been reportedly told by Ajax that he can leave for a new club this summer window for a £23 million fee.
Man United are believed to have a good relationship with Ajax, following their capture of Donny van de Beek and they could take advantage of that relationship to negotiate for the experienced defender.
This Man United player is going nowhere
English Premier League club, Man United have valued Daniel James so high that they are not willing to let him go, irrespective of the situation surrounding him at the Old Trafford.
Daniel James joined the Red Devils last summer transfer window from Swansea and was impressive in his first four games of the season, scoring three goals to hint on a special at the club. With his speed and the quality he gave to Man United, he was voted the player of the month for August that year.
However, the situation has turned around for Daniel James as he has not been able to pick up that goal scoring form which leaves his future in the air at the Old Trafford.
- EPL: Is Kante heading to Man United?
- Arsenal take expensive transfer decision on biggest prospect’s future
- Deal On: Arsenal Keeping Tabs On €25m Defender
He has been heavily linked with Leeds United as they are reported to be keen on Daniel James but from the latest report, he will not be allowed to leave the club.
Daniel James might not be the same player he used to be when he first joined Man United but manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is convinced of a bright future for the 22-year-old at the club.
Howbeit, the Red Devils could be forced to send Daniel James out on a loan deal if he will not be getting enough time this season, especially if a new winger joins the club before the end of the summer transfer window.
Wolves set to hurt Man United with latest transfer decision
Man United might be hurt again this summer transfer window with claims that their transfer target Douglas Costa could be leaving the Italian Serie A champions Juventus to join Wolves this summer window.
Douglas Costa has been linked with the Red Devils as a replacement to Jadon Sancho. The England international winger is the top target for Man United this summer transfer window but they are failing to strike his deal as his £100 million valuation cannot be met.
- Arsenal to battle Chelsea in renewed interest in £25m African star
- Arsenal Could Sign Aouar From Lyon Due To Key Barcelona Transfer Mistake
- Is Ainsley Maitland-Niles still undecided about his future?
Gareth Bale was a reported option for the Red Devils but he opted for North London club Tottenham and now it is suggested that Douglas Costa could be heading to Wolves, a development that will be a big blow to Man United.
The Brazilian winger’s respected agent, Jorge Mendes is reported to have a strong link in Italy and entire South America. TuttoSport claims the super-agent is considering Wolves as the best destination for his client.
This will be a big disappointment to the Red Devils and will be a setback to their bid to land a winger this summer window. They might have to begin a new search as it has been confirmed by popular journalist Fabrizio Romano that Man United will sign a winger this season.
Man United take the front row in race for Bournemouth star
Man United are reported to be leading in the race for the signature of David Brooks as they hope to add him to tier books before the end of the summer transfer market.
Manchester Evening News reports that a deal could be sealed in the coming weeks with the 23-year old also keen on a bigger opportunity following an impressive and consistent performance in the topflight for the past two seasons.
Leicester City have also shown interest in the signature of David Brooks but they seem to be abandoning his chase after securing the signature of Cengiz from the Italian Serie A outfit AS Roma to make Man United favourites.
- Striker Eyeing Man United Return After Premier League Relegation
- Arsenal join English clubs in race for Reading youngster
- Report: Real Madrid Flop Rejected Chelsea Switch Before Werner Arrival
With less than 2-years left to the end of his current contract, Bournemouth could take advantage of that to cash in from his sale as they are now aware that the Red Devils are desperate for new players despite winning their Carabao Cup game on Tuesday night.
Following their defeat in the opening game of the Premier League, Man United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer confirmed that his team must do more in the recruitment of players before the summer window ends.
The Red Devils have only been able to add Donny van de Beek to their books this transfer window.
Arsenal might consider London swap ahead of Atletico Madrid deal
North London outfit are keen on bringing in a midfielder with manager Mikel Arteta having his attention on Ghanaian midfielder Thomas Partey from Spanish La Liga outfit Atletico Madrid.
It has been a stressful wait to land a midfielder as the Gunners are unwilling to meet the valuation of the Atletico Madrid player due to the lack of funds. Efforts to reduce the financial burden of £45 million by including a player in the deal have been rejected by the Spanish La Liga outfit.
However, it is now reported that the Gunners are considering moving in for Chelsea midfielder N’Golo Kante as an alternative for Thomas Partey with Daily Express reporting that the two London clubs are in talks.
- Man United finally “make contact” with Sancho alternative
- Fiorentina End Interest In €30m Arsenal Midfielder
- Arsenal considering China import this season
Should an agreement be reached between the two London clubs, the North London outfit will be sending Matteo Guendouzi to west London but the Gunners will have to add some cash to make the deal work through.
While this report cannot be confirmed, the North London club have confirmed that they are actively in the summer transfer market and are hoping to bring in new legs before it is shut down.
The Arsenal outcast has been offered to Atletico Madrid in a proposed swap deal for Thomas Partey but it was rejected.
Solskjaer reveals the truth about Smalling’s Roma move
It is no longer a secrete that Chris Smalling is keen to leave Man United this summer transfer window as he is interested in a move to the Italian Serie A to continue his career.
Chris Smalling was in Italy on a season-long loan deal where he gave impressive performances although. He has since loved life in the country. A return to Man United for the new season is not an option for Chris Smalling.
Reports claim he has an agreement with AS Roma but there have been delay in announcing a deal as the Red Devils have had their demand on the fee.
- Gary Neville Demands Man United Strengthen In Key Position After Palace Defeat
- Arsenal Boss Approves £36m For Top Transfer Target
- Report: Real Madrid Flop Rejected Chelsea Switch Before Werner Arrival
Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has finally opened up on the reason why Chris Smalling is still at the club. According to him, AS Roma are yet to improve their bid from the last offer that was rejected.
He explained that he does not have the decision to make on Chris Smalling’s valuation but the club is yet to receive any sufficient bid for the experienced defender.
This means he might be forced to remain in England or move to other clubs if AS Roma fail o up their bid before the end of the summer transfer window.
Mohamed Elneny’s agent flies to Turkey for transfer talks
Although Mohamed Elneny might have had good performances since he returned from his season-long loan spell but that does not mean he will remain at the club for the season if the latest reports are anything o go by.
It is reported that the Egyptian’s agent has travelled to Turkey to hold talks with the Galatasaray and Trabzonspor with both clubs having an offer for the Gunners midfielder.
ExtraSport is convinced that Mohamed Elneny could be the next exit from the Emirates Stadium despite starting getting the nod from manager Mikel Arteta in two of the first three games this season.
- Unai Emery Asks These Two Players To Leave Emirates
- Liverpool Forward Set To Sign For Crystal Palace
- Arsenal Finally Send Scouts To Watch Premier League Defender
With reports that his agent is already in Turkey, it is understood that Mohamed Elneny will be agreeing on a deal with either of the mentioned clubs before returning back.
It is believed that the move by Mohamed Elneny is connected with Arsenal’s bid for new midfielders, a development that sends the signal that the Egyptian might go down the pecking order in the Mikal Arteta team.
However, the North London outfit will prefer a permanent deal for Mohamed Elneny as they will hope to cash in from his sale to be able to sanction other deals in this summer transfer window.