latest reports have hinted that AS Monaco midfielder will not rule out a move to English Premier League outfit Man United in the summer transfer window.
Youri Tielemans has been linked with a move to Old Trafford but this is obviously not the first time as a bid was submitted for him earlier in 2016.
The star midfielder has expressed delight over being linked with Man United. He emphasized that he is being flattered and will not rule out a move in the nearest future.
The report claims that the Red Devils are still in the chase of Youri Tielemans but have got other suitors lining up for his signature which makes it one to compete for.
Suggestions are that Youri Tielemans is not a must deal for Man United because of the number of targets they are paying attention to.
Youri Tielemans had spent last season on loan to Leicester City but it is uncertain if he will be asked to remain at the club owing to the uncertainty of the future of its manager.
With a number of interests available for the star midfielder, he is expected to pick up a deal before the end of the transfer window
Arsenal Face Another Competition For Bruno Guimaraes
Europa League finalists Arsenal might need to fend off competition from the French league if they want to sign Atletico Paranaense midfielder Bruno Guimares.
This is according to the publication from French newspaper L’Equipe which stated that former French Ligue 1 champions Lyon have joined the race to sign the Brazilian midfielder as they prepare for the exit of Lucas Tousary.
Arsenal sporting director Edu met with the agent of Bruno Guimares last week to discuss a move for the player said to be worth around £21 to £26m as per the valuation from his Brazilian Serie A club Atletico Paranaense.
- Arsenal Transfer: Star Player Set For Medical After Deal Agreed(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Arsenal Managerial Target Set To Sign New Rangers Deal(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Dayot Upamecano Transfer Message To Arsenal
Bruno Guimares was an ever-present player for Atletico Paranense as they finished in fifth position on the league table at the end of the latest Brazilian Serie A season which ended at the end of 2019.
The 22-year-old midfielder is widely regarded as one of the best Brazilian talents on the local league season at the moment.
Arsenal have already signed a Brazilian talent Gabriel Martinelli from the local league in Brazil and Bruno Guimares could follow suit.
Gabriel Martinelli has been a revelation at Arsenal after the 18-year-old scored nine goals in all competitions till date including two Premier League goals.
Atletico Madrid might sign Alexandre Lacazette January
Atletico Madrid could turn their attention to Arsenal striker Alexandre Lacazette if Paris Saint Germain (PSG) continue to rebuff their bid to sign Edinson Cavani.
This is according to the latest media reports in the European nation of Spain.
Atletico Madrid want to sign Uruguayan international Edinson Cavani from PSG and have already had a bid turned down by the French champions.
PSG sporting director Leonardo confirmed on Sunday night that Atletico Madrid made a bid for the 32-year-old striker and that it was turned down by the club.
- Klopp Says No Club Wanted These Liverpool Players(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Chelsea, Man United Face Missing Out On This Transfer(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Man Utd Eyeing £13m January Swoop For La Liga Midfielder
Leonardo spoke to reporters shortly after the French Cup win over second-tier club Lorient.
Atletico Madrid had a €10m offer rejected for Edinson Cavani and its not certain whether they will push ahead with another offer for the striker who has played second fiddle to Mauro Icardi since the Argentine international signed for PSG last summer on loan from Italian Serie A giants Inter Milan.
PSG want to sign Icardi permanently after his successful loan spell with the club.
For Cavani, he has six month remaining on his PSG deal at the moment.
Alexandre Lacazette is a long-term Atletico Madrid Target and the Frenchman could become an option if the Spaniards fail to lure Cavani from PSG according to Catalan publication Mundo Deportivo.
Man Utd Had Bruno Fernandes Deal ‘Approved’
Portuguese newspaper A Bola has narrated how an already agreed deal between Sporting Lisbon and Manchester United for Bruno Fernandes collapsed.
It was revealed that the two clubs had earlier agreed a transfer for the midfielder which includes a loan move for one of three Manchester United players namely Marcos Rojo, Andreas Pereira, and Joel Pereira.
The Manchester United deal for Bruno Fernandes collapsed after the preferred loan choice for Sporting Lisbon declined the move to Portugal from Old Trafford.
The three parties involved are keen to do the transfer according to Sky Sports and negotiations are expected to resume in time for a transfer between now and the end of this month when the transfer window will shut.
- Arsenal Enter Three-way Transfer Race For £34m Midfielder As Mikel Arteta Eyes Deal(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Chelsea Representatives Jet Abroad To Sign January Transfer Target(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Man Utd Plot Loan Exit For 23-Year-Old Arsenal Target
Manchester United have not had a goalscoring midfielder all season and Bruno Fernandes could be the man to solve that problem.
The Portuguese international player has been a scoring machine for Sporting Lisbon in the last two years following his transfer to the Portuguese Super League club from Sampdoria in the Italian Serie A.
He had 50 Goal contributions from 53 games in all competitions for his team last season.
Bruno Fernandes scored 32 goals and also provided 18 more goals in the last campaign.
Manchester United are losing their grip to sign this player
Premier League club Manchester United are losing their grip on the transfer of Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly according to the latest reports emanating from the media in Italy.
French champions Paris Saint Germain (PSG) are rivals to rhe Red Devils as regards the transfer of Kalidou Koulibaly.
Earlier reports had claimed that Manchester United are looking good for the transfer of the Senegalese international centre back who’s expected to leave Napoli this summer after growing weary about his time with the Italian Serie A club.
According to the specific publication from renowned Italian media portal La Gazzetta dello Sport, PSG have opened talks with the agent of the player.
- Manchester United Raul Jimenez Deal Would Only Happen On One Condition
- When Will Reece James Makes His First Chelsea Appearance?
- Announcement Imminent, Man Utd Seal Another Major January Signing
It was disclosed that PSG sporting director Leonardo has already made an offer for his agent worth around £10.2m in salary on a yearly basis.
Kalidou Koulibaly has been given a four-year deal and it remains to be seen whether PSG will agree a fee with Napoli for his services.
The Napoli defender could be the long-term replacement for the ageing Thiago Silva at PSG.
Koulibaly is seen by many football fans as one of the best centre backs in world football.
Real Madrid and Manchester are also interested in him.
Victor Moses Set For Inter Milan Medical
Chelsea player Victor Moses is closing in on a move to Inter Milan whose manager Antonio Conte is eager to reunite with the former Super Eagles of Nigeria star.
Victor Moses is set for a medical at the San Siro club though Italian publication Corriere dello Sport stated that Inter Milan will have to convince Turkish giants Fenerbahce to cut short the player’s loan deal at the club.
The Chelsea loanee has been at Fenerbahce since last year January having joined them on an 18-month loan deal with the option of a permanent transfer afterward.
- Club chief rules out move for Chelsea £220-a-week deadly target(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Bruno Fernandes Sends Manchester United Transfer Message(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Nathaniel Phillips Back 17 days After Recall
Victor Moses has six months left to run on that loan deal though he has not been a regular for the Turkish team this season due to injury problems.
Chelsea are his parent club and they don’t have any problem sanctioning a loan move to Inter Milan on the condition that the Italians will pay £10m for his transfer in the summer after his short-term loan deal has ended.
Victor Moses played his best football for Chelsea under Inter Milan manager Antonio Conte and they could link up again at the San Siro.
They won the 2016/17 Premier League title together with Victor Moses as a right wing-back.
Latest Bruno Fernandes Transfer To Man United Revealed
Sporting Lisbon are proving difficult for Manchester United in the chase for their star player Bruno Fernandes.
The two clubs have been in talks over the sale of the Sporting Lisbon skipper for the better part of the last one week but they are yet to reach an agreement for his transfer.
According to Portuguese media outlet Daily Record, Sporting Lisbon have given Manchester United a take-it-or-leave offer for Bruno Fernandes.
It was revealed that the club won’t sell him for anything less than €70m (€60m plus €10m).
- Player ‘Fed Up’ At Man United – Another Club Swoop To Sign Him …(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Man Utd Midfield Target Price Tag Finally Revealed(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Man Utd Have Made Contact To Sign €75m-rated Player
Manchester United are close to that valuation as they have already offered €65m (€60m plus €5m) for him though Sporting Lisbon are threatening to pull out of negotiations for their player.
Another Portuguese media portal Corriere da Manha, Manchester City are now back in the hunt for the player.
It was also stated that the Premier League champions are ready to offer €100m for the player in a development that could be a big blow for Manchester United who are desperate for some reinforcements especially with the injuries to key players.
Marcus Rashford, Paul Pogba and Scott McTominay are long-term absentees for the Red Devils.
The three players are sure starters for Manchester United when they are fit.
Boubakary Soumare final decision made
The Premier League duo of Chelsea and Manchester United have been dealt a big transfer blow after Boubakary Soumare said that he’ll be staying at his club until the end of the present season at least.
Lille midfielder Boubakary Soumare is a major target for both Manchester United and Chelsea but the two English clubs might need to wait untill this summer to get their man after the latest development from the player himself.
In an interview with French publication L’Equipe, Boubakary Soumare said that he wants to do a full season at Lille thereby ruling out a switch during this winter transfer window.
- Champions League: Chelsea Starting Lineup vs Ajax Revealed
- Man United Transfer Decision On James Maddison Revealed
- Europa League: Arsenal To Wait For Knockout Stage Qualification After Defeat
Boubakary Soumare wants to concentrate on playing well for Lille this season before thinking about any move away from the club.
He has been a top performer for Lille this season and was in action during the Champions League group stage campaign which ended in December.
Lille didn’t make it to the next stage of the competition after they finished last out of four teams in Group H.
Valencia, Chelsea and Ajax Amsterdam all finished ahead of Lille in the group with the first two securing their spots in the last 16, while Ajax drop down to the Europa League.
Man Utd To Seal £25m Deal This Month
Manchester United have been inactive in the January transfer window but all that could change in the last ten days of the market with the Red Devils keen to finalize a deal for highly-rated Birmingham City youngster Jude Bellingham.
The young Birmingham midfielder has taken the English Championship by storm this season at the tender age of 16 and his quality has not gone unnoticed with the bigger English clubs like Manchester United.
According to The Athletic, Manchester United want to push through a £25m deal for the young player after he was scouted extensively by assistant manager Mike Phelan.
The Manchester United official was in attendance at the St. Andrew’s Stadium in December when his Birmingham City side hosted Premier League hopefuls, West Brom.
- EPL: Arsenal Attacker Sets New Record(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Another Arsenal Player Ruled Out For Three Months(Opens in a new browser tab)
- What Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Said About Fernandes Chase
Birmingham City were beaten 3-2 at home by West Brom in the battle of the two Midlands clubs and Jude Bellingham played 74 minutes of that game.
He has four goals and one assist in 24 English Championship games.
The Birmingham City starlet can play anywhere across the midfield though his specialty is central midfield.
He has thrived under Birmingham City manager Pep Clotet this season.
Jude Bellingham has already played for the England u15, u16, and u17 teams.