Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson has revealed that the Eagles have not received any offers for defender Aaron Wan-Bissaka.
Hodgson talked about the England junior international again in his latest press conference shortly after his side sealed their Premier League status for another season with a 1-0 win at Newcastle United.
The former Three Lions of England manager told reporters that Crystal Palace have not received any concrete transfer enquiry for the 21-year-old as he debunked transfer rumours which claimed that the player is on his way out of the club this summer with major Premier League sides like Manchester City and Manchester United keen on his signature.
Roy Hodgson said that Aaron Wan-Bissaka has four years left on his contract having signed a new deal earlier this season and that the England junior international right-back will be at Selhurst Park for the foreseeable future.
The Crystal Palace has always maintained that one of his prized assets is not for sale.
Aaron Wan-Bissaka has been one of the revelations of the current Premier League season after working his way into the Crystal Palace first team at the expense of old pros like Martin Kelly and Joel Ward.
The young defender was again in very good form in the win over Newcastle United on Saturday evening.