Barcelona midfielder Philippe Coutinho is reportedly tempted by the transfer interest from Premier League giants Manchester United.
The Brazilian international star will consider a move to the Red Devils if his lack of playing time at the Nou Camp continues.
This is according to the publication from Spanish media outlet Mundo Deportivo.
Philippe Coutinho has not been able to reprise his Liverpool form at Barcelona since he moved to Catalonia in January 2018.
He became the third most expensive player in the history of world football when Barcelona paid a whopping £142m to secure his transfer from Premier League leaders Liverpool.
Only the Paris Saint Germain (PSG) duo of Kylian Mbappe and Neymar are more expensive than the Brazilian.
Recent reports had claimed that the Red Devils are preparing a bid of around £100m for Brazilian forward Philippe Coutinho.
The 26-year-old was one of the standout performers for the Brazilian national team that reached the quarterfinal stage of last summer’s FIFA World Cup tournament in Russia.
He has not been able to replicate that form for Barcelona this season.
Coutinho had not started the last four league games for Barcelona until he was given a rare start during the 3-0 win over Eibar at home.
Ferdinand Drums Up England Call-up For Arsenal Loanee
Manchester United legend believes that Arsenal winger Reiss Nelson is one of the players to make the step up from the England junior team to the senior team.
In a chat with The Sun, the former Manchester United defender revealed that the duo of Reiss Nelson and Manchester City midfielder Phil Foden will soon break into the England squad.
He was speaking on the back of the England debut handed to Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi against Czech Republic on Friday night.
Callum Hudson-Odoi impressed during a second half cameo having come on as a substitute for hat-trick hero Raheem Sterling.
The young Blues winger was involved in the fifth and last goal scored against Czech Republic.
Chelsea loanee Tomas Kalas put through his own net to wrap up a convincing 5-0 win for the hosts.
Manchester City star Raheem Sterling was the hero for the England team after his three goals against Czech Republic made him the first player to score three goals in a match for both club and country since Newcastle United legend Alan Shearer achieved the feat in 1999.
Arsenal player Reiss Nelson would be hoping to emulate the likes of Sterling and Hudson-Odoi by playing for England.
He’s presently on loan at German Bundesliga club TSG Hoffenheim until this summer.
Man Utd Target Told To Learn Showboating Lessons From Ronaldo
Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho has been told to learn showboating lessons from Juventus superstar Cristiano Ronaldo.
In a chat with the Daily Mail, Arsenal legend Martin Keown asked the Manchester United target to learn showboating lessons from the former Red Devils player to know when to showboat on the football pitch.
Jadon Sancho came in for criticism from some section of the media for his showboating skills during the Euro 2020 qualifier against Czech Republic.
It was deemed as excessive against the Czech team as Sancho and England ran riot.
England thrashed Czech Republic 5-0 at the Wembley Stadium to start their Euro 2020 qualifying campaign with a win.
Jadon Sancho was one of the stars of the game which was undoubtedly dominated by Manchester City forward Raheem Sterling.
The 24-year-old scored a hattrick to give the Three Lions of England a dominant win over the Czech team.
Jadon Sancho provided the first of the three goals scored by Sterling who became the first England player to score a treble for both club and country within the same month.
The former Liverpool player had earlier scored a treble for Manchester City in their Premier League clash with Watford at the Etihad Stadium.
Manchester won 3-1 to keep up their chase for the Premier League title.
Dortmund Dismiss Rumoured Man Utd Move For Sancho
German Bundesliga giants Borussia Dortmund have dismissed widespread transfer reports linking one of their players with a move to the Premier League.
England international Jadon Sancho has been in superb form for Borussia Dortmund this season and he has been linked with a move to Premier League clubs like Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United.
Borussia Dortmund had previously dismissed the transfer rumours linking Jadon Sancho with a move away from the club.
For the second time, the German Bundesliga giants have debunked these transfer rumours.
Borussia Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc dispelled those transfer rumours for the first time some weeks ago and he has done that for the second time in an interview with German newspaper Sports Bild.
He told the media outlet that there’s nothing like a Manchester United transfer for Jadon Sancho.
English winger Sancho joined German club Borussia Dortmund in the summer of 2017 from Premier League champions Manchester City and he has grown to become a key player for his club.
Jadon Sancho has increasingly become a key player for both club and country in the last few months.
He provided an assist for the Three Lions of England during their Euro 2020 qualifier against Czech Republic which ended in a 5-0 win for the 1966 world champions.
Chelsea finally get good news on transfer ban
English Premier League outfit Chelsea will now breath fresh air as they have been told that their appeal for the transfer ban would be heard by the world football governing body on April 11.
This means that the West London outfit have got a chance to engage in this coming summer transfer window should they succeed in the appeal.
It would be recalled that the West London outfit were handed ban, not to engage in the next two transfer window after they were found guilty of international transfer and registration of players under the age of 18.
As soon as the judgment was passed, the Blues’ management in their reaction vowed to appeal the ban and this could be the time for them to be heard by FIFA.
This brings hope that the ban could be listed fully or it could be reduced, depending on their argument and the evidence they have to tender.
It has therefore been hinted that the West London outfit will not give up even if they lose in the appeal as they will proceed to the Court of Arbitration for Sports to make their case.
However, it is suggested that the transfer ban will in many ways determine the fate of the club in next season’s competitions.
How Liverpool will win the league, biggest prediction made
A former Liverpool player John Aldridge is of the opinion that his former side will end up winning the English Premier League title but that will not happen without them losing some points before the end of the season.
The Merseyside outfit are currently top in the Premier League table with two points clear of second-placed Man City with about 7 games left until the end of the season but the Citizens have a game at hand.
After finishing second last season in the Premier League, the Jurgen Klopp side are keen to win the title this season and they have been able to keep up the fight until now.
John Aldridge, therefore, stated that his former side are not convincing that they will win every game until the end of the season but noted that the Pep Guardiola can be uncertain especially with their performance at Swansea in the FA Cup.
He has therefore stressed that the Reds team have got all it takes with the defence and the firing attack to make the difference.
However, the Merseyside outfit have not won a domestic title in 29 years which is the reason why they are desperate to make history by breaking the deadlock.
Kante gives perfect reply to Chelsea exit talks
France international N’Golo Kante has reacted to claims that he would be leaving the West London outfit Chelsea to join Spanish La Liga outfit Real Madrid.
It is claimed that the former Leicester City star is unhappy at the Stamford Bridge under Maurizio Sarri because of the decision to shift him to a more advanced role in the midfield, different from his natural role.
When asked if he would jump at any offer from the Spanish La Liga outfit Real Madrid, he refused to be linked with the speculations as he made it clear that he is a Chelsea player and will not want to be drawn into talks with other clubs.
He noted that he has targets at the West London outfit and will want to have it accomplished even before his move.
N’Golo Kante has made it clear that he has no issue with where he plays or not as he is happy and willing to play anywhere the manager wants him to be.
However, the Chelsea team have not been able to meet with their target and they are in the risk of missing out of the Champions League for the second year because of their inability to remain in the top-four.
“Frustrated” at lack of playing time, Christensen drops big transfer hint, Hazard future
Chelsea star Andreas Christensen who is frustrated at his lack of playing time at the Stamford Bridge has dropped a big hint on the transfer plans of the players at the club and his future as well.
Left to Andreas Christensen, he would have pushed for a move away from the club as he has not been favoured with playing time in the manager Maurizio Sarri team.
But the coming transfer window will be a no-go area for the West London outfit as they have been banned from the next two transfer window by the world football governing body FIFA because of an offence of involving deals of players under 18.
However, Andreas Christensen has revealed that the players have been told by the club that no one would be leaving, including Belgium international Eden Hazard because they will not be able to appeal the ruling against them.
This, therefore, means that Eden Hazard might not secure his dream move away from the Stamford Bridge at the end of the season to Spanish La Liga outfit Real Madrid.
However, it is unclear what the Belgium international would do as he could force his way out of the club against the wish of the management.
You won’t believe what Alisson Becker said about life at Liverpool
Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson Becker has taken us through how he has been faring at the Anfield since joining the club from the Italian Serie A outfit AS Roma in the last summer.
Alisson Becker said he is just settling at the club because he is now getting familiar with his teammates as well as the English language which he never knew before. He revealed to have been attending regular English classes to be able to communicate better.
The Brazilian stopper has not just become an important figure in the Reds team, having helped to correct last season’s mistakes at the pole. He is settling down with his new environment.
He noted that his biggest challenge aside blending with the team is to get used to the accent in Liverpool which is quite different from what is obtainable in England.
However, he noted that he met a Brazilian, Roberto Firmino who also helped him settle in the team but stressed that every member of the Liverpool team is important to him and their performance in the team.
Meanwhile, the contest for the English Premier League title continues immediately after the international break and Brazilian stopper Alisson Becker is key to their progress.
Mourinho’s latest dig at Klopp and Pochettino
Controversial manager Jose Mourinho is at it again and this time he has decided to take a dig at Liverpool and Tottenham bosses, Jurgen Klopp and Mauricio Pochettino respectively.
The two managers are yet to win any trophy since they took over their respective clubs but they have been hailed for their impact in changing the face of their teams and returning them back as contenders to make the contest for the title win more intense.
This does not make any sense to the former Man United boss as he feels that it is impossible to play fine football and make an impact without winning a single silverware.
He noted that football is all about winning and there is no need to be in it if you do not win as he boasted that despite being jobless at the moment, he won trophies in all of the clubs he has managed, including his last offer.
However, Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has the chance to win this season as he is in the race for the English Premier League title with a two-point lead ahead of Man City while he is still in the quarter-finals of the Champions League.
For Mauricio Pochettino, his Tottenham team are also in the quarter-finals of the UEFA Champions League.
Another former Chelsea player reveals the incredible reason why he left Stamford Bridge
Former Chelsea player and legend Florent Malouda has revealed why he was forced to leave the Stamford Bridge against his wish at the time he did so.
The Chelsea legend spent six seasons with the West London outfit where he won a Premier League title and three FA Cups, to add to the UEFA Champions League he won with the Blues team.
All of the feats ended in the other way round as Florent Malouda was unhappy at the club in his last season because he was asked to take an £80,000 pay cut during the summer which he refused.
The result for him was to be left out of the Blues squad from all of the competitions they competed in before he left to Turkey to join Trabzonspor the next summer.
Now that it is history, Florent Malouda, who spoke on the Legend of Legends, said his last days at the West London outfit was not funny because there was a serious disagreement with the club.
He, therefore, exposed that there were threats and conspiracy against him, just like it was done with Nikolas Anelka and Alex after they won the Champions League.
Florent Malouda concluded by stating that he was a victim because he was not scared of how he would have been treated for speaking out his mind.
Chelsea3 months ago
Official! Chelsea complete another signing after successful medicals
Chelsea3 months ago
Star winger jets into London to seal Chelsea deal
Chelsea5 months ago
‘I am ready to play for Sarri’ – Chelsea target
Chelsea4 months ago
Willian tells Sarri who to replace Morata, Grioud?
Chelsea1 year ago
Deal Almost Done as Serie A star agrees to join Chelsea on £80,000-weekly deal – report
Chelsea7 months ago
“The King is back”- “Could help develop Morata” Good news for Chelsea fans.
Chelsea3 months ago
Breakthrough deal! Chelsea to announce new signing in new year
Chelsea1 year ago
Done Deal! Striker sends message to Chelsea as he’s finally unveiled