Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer refused to address widespread transfer rumours linking Real Madrid forward Gareth Bale with a move to the club.
When asked about Bale during his latest press conference, the Red Devils manager didn’t provide an answer to the question though he was quick to say that Manchester United want to sign quality players that can improve the team.
Gareth Bale has been linked with a return to the Premier League after six years away from the competition.
Manchester United, Chelsea and former club Tottenham Hotspur have all been mentioned as a possible transfer destination for the Welsh international star.
The 29-year-old signed for Real Madrid in 2013 after the Los Merengues paid Tottenham Hotspur a then world-record fee to secure his transfer.
Real Madrid were said to have paid £85m for him.
He won the Champions League title in his first season at the club before adding three more under the guidance of French football legend Zinedine Zidane.
He scored twice to lead Real Madrid to a third successive Champions League title last season via a 3-1 win over Liverpool in their final clash last summer.
Bale has come under serious criticisms in recent weeks following a run of poor results at Real Madrid.
His agent Jonathan Barrett revealed earlier this week that the player wants to leave the club this summer.
Maybe this Chelsea star now cares more about England appearances
West London outfit Chelsea youngster Callum Hudson-Odoi has been seeking for playing time at the Stamford Bridge, but his wish has not been granted, a development that has unsettled him at the club.
Callum Hudson-Odoi, however, secured his debut call to the England national team by manager Gareth Southgate and that seems to have gone into his head as he got his first appearance from the bench in the Friday night game against Czech Republic.
The young lad has been identified as a big talent but he has been finding it difficult to win manager Maurizio Sarri’s heart for a playing time week-in-week-out. No wonder he is pushing for a move away.
German Bundesliga outfit Bayern Munich are keen on his signature. They have had about three different offers being rejected by the West London outfit.
All of these seem not to be a concern for Callum Hudson-Odoi as he is now a part of the England national team. He now dreams of more caps and appearances under manager Gareth Southgate.
The 18-year-old, who reacted to his appearance, said he could not believe it when he had to come in, seeing the crowd as he expressed his delight at the opportunity.
Liverpool tipped to land this target ahead of Man United
The rivalry between Man United and Liverpool has extended to their interest in Columbia international and Real Madrid playmaker James Rodriguez.
James Rodriquez is currently on a two-year loan at the German Bundesliga outfit which is set to run out at the end of the season. There are fears he might return to the Spanish capital especially with the return of Zinedine Zidane to the club.
Liverpool have been linked with the player and they are facing the contest for his signature from Man United should the German Bundesliga outfit fail to take the first option of securing him on a permanent deal.
So far this season, James Rodriguez has scored 13 goals for the German Bundesliga outfit which makes him a player worth it for the two sides. He has been given a price tag of £71 million.
However, the Reds team have been tipped to win the race should they press for his signature ahead of Man United but they are being limited by the refusal of the German manager Jurgen Klopp to tamper with his squad.
Jurgen Klopp has already hinted that he would not spend big in the coming summer window because he is happy with his team.
Arsenal Target Welcomes Ajax Exit Talks
Ajax Amsterdam defender Nicolas Tagliafico has refused to rule out transfer rumours linking him with a move away from the Dutch Eredivisie club.
Argentine international Tagliafico has been touted as a possible transfer addition for several European clubs including North London giants Arsenal.
Apart from the Gunners, the left-back has also been linked with the Spanish La Liga duo of Real Madrid and Barcelona.
In his latest interview monitored by popular media portal Goal, Nicolas Tagliafico was delighted that major European clubs are interested in him but the Argentine defender was quick to point out that he won’t disrespect Ajax Amsterdam.
Nicolas Tagliafico revealed that he’s enjoying his football at the moment.
The Dutch Eredivisie star had been heavily linked with both Arsenal and Barcelona until Real Madrid came into the picture via his agent Ricardo Schlieper.
According to his agent, Nicolas Tagliafico is being targeted as a direct replacement for Real Madrid defender Marcelo who was close to joining Italian champions Juventus as from this summer.
Zidane has already confirmed that Marcelo would no longer leave the club after his reappointment as the Real Madrid manager last week.
Nicolas Tagliafico has been named in the starting XI for Argentina by manager Lionel Scaloni ahead of their international friendly clash with fellow South American nation Venezuela on Friday night.
Arsenal Face Premier League Threat For Serie A Star
North London giants Arsenal must contend with the reported interest of rivals Tottenham Hotspur in their chase for AC Milan midfielder Franck Kessie.
This is according to the publication from popular Italian transfer news portal Corriere dello Sport which claimed that Arsenal and North London rivals Tottenham Hotspur want to sign the young midfielder.
It was revealed that both Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur are monitoring the situation of Franck Kessie at AC Milan.
The 22-year-old signed for AC Milan at the start of last season having joined on loan from fellow Italian Serie A club Atalanta.
Franck Kessie joined the Rossoneri on a two-year loan deal until this summer with the option to make the transfer permanent.
It remains to be seen whether AC Milan will take up the option of signing him outrightly.
He has a good season for the San Siro giants in the last campaign but the Ivorian international player has not been able to live up to the heights reached last season.
His time at AC Milan took a turn for the worse after he clashed with teammate Lucas Biglia during last weekend’s Milan Derby clash with Inter Milan.
The incident took place shortly after he was subbed off in the second half of the game.
Revealed! Why Chelsea are yet to compensate Antonio Conte
West London outfit Chelsea parted ways with Italian boss Antonio Conte in the last summer transfer window but there is still a lot to be settled for the two parties to finally bid goodbye.
The former Chelsea boss has demanded compensation from his employers for treating him badly and not parting ways with him until the summer transfer window was closed which is the reason why he is still jobless.
A compensation of £9 million is supposed to be paid to the Italian boss but the West London outfit are reluctant to pay the said amount.
It has been revealed that Antonio Conte had a rift with Diego Costa which is the reason why the player forced a move away from the club and was sold to Spanish La Liga outfit Atletico for a fee that is far below his evaluation.
The West London outfit earned £57 million from the La Liga outfit from the deal but they are of the opinion that the Spanish striker deserves more than the amount.
However, Antonio Conte has been replaced by another Italian manager and former Napoli boss Maurizio Sarri who started on a good note with a number of successive wins but is currently battling to win games.
The players who can return to save Chelsea revealed
Chelsea have got no choice than to be without any transfer activity in the coming summer transfer window because of the ban that has been placed on them by the world football governing body, FIFA.
The West London outfit were punished after found guilty of signing foreign U18 players against the transfer rule and they will not be able to register any new player for the next two transfer windows.
However, the West London outfit are faced with the threat of losing some of their major players, especially Eden Hazard who is keen to leave the club for the Spanish La Liga outfit Real Madrid in the summer window.
Also, the Blues have got David Luiz and Gary Cahill who have their contract with the club running out at the end of the season and that makes it important for them to find a way out.
Therefore, it is suggested the West London outfit should return some of their players who are currently on loan to be able to fill the gap since they will require no new registration to do so.
However, the Blues have been asked to return Kurt Zouma from Everton as he has been impressive at the club while Reece James should also be considered for the right full-back.
Real Madrid ready to cheat Liverpool for Reinier Jesus
It has been reported that Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp is keen on the signature of Reinier Jesus ahead of the coming season but his wish could be jeopardized by the Spanish La Liga outfit Real Madrid as they are now ready to pay a huge sum for his signature.
The 17-year-old has been impressive and has attracted a number of interests from clubs across Europe with Liverpool and Real Madrid ready to battle it out for his signature.
Merseyside outfit were initially tipped to be favourites in the race for the signature of Reinier Jesus but with Real Madrid already showing big interest and ready to spend, their fate could be left to the decision of the player himself.
Real Madrid are known for snapping up young Brazilian youngsters, having been impressed with the capture of Vinicius Junior. They will now be encouraged to fight for Reinier Jesus because of the potential he has already shown.
However, Reinier Jesus has got a release clause of £60.5 million which is no big deal for the Los Blancos as the 17-year-old will be ready to become the most expensive player who is under the age of 18.
Meanwhile, Liverpool will pay more attention to winning silverware this season to be able to break the deadlock.
Liverpool told that Frankfurt they are still waiting for offer for £60m target
German Bundesliga outfit Eintracht Frankfurt have told Liverpool and other suitors that there are yet to receive any offer for their target Luka Jovic, a club official revealed.
Luka Jovic has been on the radar of the Reds team for some months back and the Merseyside outfit made efforts in the last winter transfer window but failed to pull a deal through.
However, with interest coming up again from Liverpool and their long-term rivals Man United and claims that bids have already been submitted, Eintracht Frankfurt supervisory board chairman Wolfgang Steubing said it is untrue.
According to him, the club are yet to receive any official offer from the two English Premier League sides.
Luka Jovic has been impressive so far this season and was on the score sheet in his Serbia’s 1-1 draw against Germany on Wednesday, to add to the 15 goals he has scored in the German Bundesliga in 18 starts.
The club official stated that there have been speculations over the social media on his player moving away, noting that there is nothing close to that as he has not received any offer from any of the clubs.
However, this can be regarded as a call to the Merseyside outfit that an offer is being expected for Luka Jovic.
Arsenal Target Tipped To Become World Beater
Chelsea forward Eden Hazard has backed Leicester City midfielder Youri Tielemans to become a world-class player in the wake of his performance for Belgium in their Euro 2020 qualifier against Russia.
Belgium played host to Russia in what was the first game of their qualifiers ahead of the 2020 European Championship and Youri Tielemans produced a man-of-the-match performance to lead his country to victory.
His performance showed why the Gunners wanted to sign the 21-year-old during the winter transfer window before Leicester City secured his loan transfer from French Ligue 1 club AS Monaco.
He has scored one goal and provided two assists in six games for the Foxes since his transfer.
Reacting to Tielemans’ performance against Russia, Chelsea talisman Hazard told reporters that Youri Tielemans has what it takes to be a world-class player.
Eden Hazard backed his international teammate to be a world beater in the nearest future.
Both Tielemans and Hazard were on the scoresheet for Belgium against the Russians.
Tielemans scored the opening goal of the game on 14 minutes before Denis Cheryshev equalised for the Russians two minutes later following an uncharacteristic error from Belgium goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois.
Hazard scored a second goal for Belgium from the spot on the stroke of halftime before the Chelsea talisman wrapped up the 3-1 win for the Red Devils in the 88th minute.
Rashford Has One Weakness – Club Legend Rooney
Manchester United legend has pointed out the weakness in the game of Marcus Rashford.
The former Red Devils striker told popular British radio TalkSport the only weakness that Rashford has is his lack of aerial prowess.
Rooney urged his former Manchester United teammate to work on his aerial ability to become a complete striker.
Marcus Rashford and Wayne Rooney were teammates at Manchester United until the latter left for Everton in 2017 upon the expiration of his then Red Devils contract.
He spent some months at Everton following his sensational return to the club before signing for Major League Soccer (MLS) club D.C. United last year.
Manchester United striker Rashford is widely regarded as one of the best young players on the European football stage but the 21-year-old struggled to live up to that status in the first half of this season while Jose Mourinho was still the Manchester United manager.
He scored just two goals in the first four months of the season with Mourinho in charge of the team.
Mourinho’s dismissal and the appointment of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as the interim Manchester United manager has coincided with the good run of form shown by Rashford.
He has scored 10 goals in all competitions in just three months under the aforementioned Solskjaer.
Chelsea3 months ago
Official! Chelsea complete another signing after successful medicals
Chelsea3 months ago
Star winger jets into London to seal Chelsea deal
Chelsea5 months ago
‘I am ready to play for Sarri’ – Chelsea target
Chelsea4 months ago
Willian tells Sarri who to replace Morata, Grioud?
Chelsea1 year ago
Deal Almost Done as Serie A star agrees to join Chelsea on £80,000-weekly deal – report
Chelsea7 months ago
“The King is back”- “Could help develop Morata” Good news for Chelsea fans.
Chelsea3 months ago
Breakthrough deal! Chelsea to announce new signing in new year
Chelsea1 year ago
Done Deal! Striker sends message to Chelsea as he’s finally unveiled