Connect with us

EPL

Right From Melwood: £100,000-a-week Star And Roberto Firmino To Start Against Brighton

Published

on

Roberto Firmino

Fabinho And Roberto Firmino To Start Against Brighton

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp drill his players on Tuesday as they prepare for Brighton’s challenge on Saturday.

The Reds are yet to lose a point this season and they haven’t conceded a goal since the start of the season after two round of matches.

They would be hoping to maintain the record against Brighton, who shocked the world when they beat United 3-2 last week.

Finally, Liverpool Have Tabled An Eye-catching Offer For £70-rated Star

Manchester United Fans Want Star Player Out Of Old Trafford

‘Do all you can to sign him’ – Manchester United urged to seal transfer of future Ballon d’Or winner

Jurgen Klopp Wants Two New Players

‘Star Player To Abramovich ‘ – I Will Only Sign New Contract On One Condition

The Amex outfits are up for a fight against an attacking and pacey Liverpool team but they would be hoping to repeat the feat they achieved against United last week.

As the Reds engaged in a lengthy training session on Tuesday, Liverpool Echo revealed that new signing Fabinho is set for his Premier League debut against the Seagulls.

The media outlet claimed that the Brazilian, who joined the team from Monaco during the summer window, might be given the chance to appear in his first competitive match for the Reds on Saturday.

Liverpool Echo also claimed that his compatriot Bobby Firmino looks sharp during training and he could be named alongside Mane and Salah in Klopp’s starting lineup.

The Brazilian is yet to start any match for the team this season but that could change on Saturday as the Merseyside media suggested that he is set for his first start of the season.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

EPL

Harry Maguire Told What To Do For Dream Man Utd Move

Published

on

Harry Maguire

Leicester City defender Harry Maguire has been told what to do to get his dream move to Manchester United during this summer’s transfer window.

Harry Maguire has been linked with a move to Manchester United for the majority of this summer.

The 26-year-old is keen for the move to Manchester United to happen but Leicester City are holding out for a lot of money for him.

He has been advised on what to do to get his dream move by former Premier League player Charlie Adam.

While he was on British radio TalkSport, Charlie Adam told Harry Maguire that he has to force the transfer if he wants to become a Manchester United player this summer.

Harry Maguire has been a long-term transfer for Manchester United dating back to last summer when the former Sheffield United player impressed a great deal for the Three Lions of England at last year’s FIFA World Cup tournament in Russia.

He was part of the England team that finished the tournament in fourth position.

Manchester United have already made a £70m bid for him this summer but the Foxes are holding for more than £80m which will make him the most expensive defender in world football.

Continue Reading

Arsenal

Alex Iwobi Will Only Leave Club One Condition

Published

on

By

Arsenal winger Alex Iwobi has revealed that he might need to quit the club if one thing happens to his career at the Emirates Stadium.

In his latest interview as monitored by the Daily Star, Super Eagles star Iwobi said that the only thing that would force him out of the club is the arrival of Crystal Palace star Wilfried Zaha which would lead to lack of first team opportunities in the new season.

Arsenal have been seriously linked with a move for Ivorian national team player Zaha this summer.

Crystal Palace have slammed the asking price of £80m on Wilfried Zaha amidst the transfer interest from the Gunners.

Arsenal recently had a £40m bid turned down for the player.

Wilfried Zaha is the top transfer target for Arsenal for the moment as manager Unai Emery tries to boost his squad with some quality players before the new season which starts on the 8th of August.

The 26-year-old has openly talked about his desire to leave Crystal Palace to his dream club Arsenal this summer.

Arsenal have been linked with several alternatives in the event that they miss out on Wilfried Zaha.

The Gunners have been linked with other wingers like Gremio FC of Brazil attacker Everton Soares and Barcelona winger Malcom.

Continue Reading

Bayern Munich

Spurs Facing Bayern Threat For £60m Rated Man Utd Target

Published

on

Champions League finalists Tottenham Hotspur will have to fend off the interest of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich if they want to sign Real Betis midfielder Giovanni Lo Celso.

According to Spanish media outlet El Transistor, Tottenham Hotspur have made a £61m bid for the Argentine international player.

The interest of Bayern in Lo Celso was confirmed by Football London.

Real Betis demanded £60m for the midfielder and Spurs were a little cheeky as they offered £1m more for him.

The 23-year-old was one of the standout midfielders in the Spanish La Liga from last season.

He scored 15 goals for Real Betis during the last campaign.

Giovanni Lo Celso was recently part of the Argentina squad that finished in third position at the 2019 COPA America tournament in Brazil.

He was a regular fixture in the Argentina XI during the tournament.

Lo Celso is seen as the replacement for Christian Eriksen at Tottenham Hotspur.

Danish international Eriksen is attracting serious interest from Spanish La Liga giants Atletico Madrid and Manchester United.

The former Ajax Amsterdam star has talked about taking on a new challenge during this summer’s transfer window and he could get his wish with one year left on his Spurs contract at the moment.

Continue Reading

Feature On

Arsenal News Chelsea News Liverpool News Manchester United News Spurs News Manchester City News West Ham News Everton News Rangers FC News

Trending