WhatsApp is an amazing way to communicate with friends, but what if you only know a little bit of the language? We’ve got some great news for all WhatsApp users struggling in this situation.
Now it will be easier than ever before! All you have to do is copy and paste your message into Google Translate or any other translation app available on mobile phones these days.
This method works well even though anyone can see that not everything makes sense; at least they understand what we were talking about after seeing our translated messages.
How to translate your WhatsApp Messages
What if we told you that there’s a mobile keyboard app out there that will help translate your WhatsApp messages? You’re probably thinking “that sounds like an amazing idea” and it is – all thanks to Google. To get this feature, download Gboard on your phone first!
To translate your chat conversation directly to any other language without opening another app, the secret is in Gboard. This Google keyboard has a hidden feature that allows you to do it easily!
Steps to translate automatically
- Simply open your WhatsApp and enter the chat area.
- Then click on the chatbox and your Google Keyboard will open automatically.
- Just click on the three dots located in the upper right corner of the Gboard.
- A pop-up window will appear, and there will be an option for translation, simply click on that.
- Now the translation option in your Gboard is enabled and you can set the desired language through which you want to translate your conversations.