Shiba Token might hit the highest of all time this month as different sources have predicted. The meme coin is aiming to hit the market cap, as Shiba Army always targets to reach the highest value. The Doge Killer recently surged up 25% by the tweet of Elon Musk.
According to Fx Street, the coin is likely to reach $0.0000098 at the end of July. It would be around 9% higher than its current market value.
While the Shiba Inu Coin is on its way towards $0.0000098, which is expected by the end of this month. It has already gained momentum, the coin has already recorded over 60% hype recently.
The possibility to reach $0.0001 is observable once it successfully hit $0.0000098, the current value of the coin is $0.0000086. After its recent rise, a crypto exchange platform ‘Coinbase Pro‘ has announced to list it on its platform. Whilst the coin is already listed on other popular trading platforms.
However, Coinbase Pro set out to list it on its platform on June 17, but unfortunately due to some reasons it not listed yet, and the trading platform said that it will be listed soon.
How to Buy Shiba Token
While the coin is pretty popular now and is been listed on several platforms such as Binance, Crypto.com, kuCoin, and others. While investors can also exchange Ethereum for Shiba Coin via Uniswap.
Exchange Ethereum to Shiba Token
The process is a bit complicated but we have made it easy for you, just follow simple tips.
- First of all, you have to make a Coinbase account or Binance account.
- After complete signing in and successful verification, you need to click on the trade option.
- Search for Ethereum and buy it, now after buying ETH, head towards Trust Wallet.
- Connect your Trust Wallet to your Coinbase account via adding Trust Wallet address to Coinbase. Copy and Paste the address in to Send/Receive section.
- Make the transaction and your credit will be transferred to the Trust wallet. It would take a few minutes.
- Once the amount is added successfully, search for Uniswap > Search for Shiba > then Swap the selected amount for which you want to buy SHIB.
For a complete guide, you can also watch the video given below.