West London club Chelsea have been told by Marcelo Brozovic’s agent to activate the player’s £60 million release clause as he hints he could be released by his owners Inter Milan.
The agent hints that the Italian outfits will be ready and willing to let Marcelo Brozovic go for the right price.
Marcelo Brozovic has been praised by his Nerazzurri boss Luciano Spalletti for his impressive performance so far this season which has got the attention of a whole number of top European clubs with Chelsea leading in the race.
The Croatian midfielder helped his country reached the World Cup finals beyond the expectation of many and has since been fantastic on the field for his Italian side.
Marcelo Brozovic’s agent Miroslav Bicanic who seems interested in his player moving elsewhere recently spoke on the future of the Croatia international, he said any club interested in the signature of his player will have to ready the right offer of about £60 million.
The agent stressed that Marcelo Brozovic is happy at the San Siro and not in a hurry to leave the club; hence the right thing must be done before offers are listened to.
Meanwhile, Chelsea have got a number of options in the middle and might not be ready to pay such an amount for the player.
Eden Hazard tables own personal terms, will Madrid accepts
The emerging report claims that Belgium international Eden Hazard has given his potential club Real Madrid his personal terms before he can accept to seal a deal with the club.
It is understood that the star player will be leaving the West London outfit Chelsea at the end of the season after he refused to sign a deal to extend his stay at the club.
He has openly confessed his love for the La Liga outfit and that is the major but that does not mean he will not give them his own terms that must be met before sealing the deal.
However, it is reported that Eden Hazard has demanded £15 million as his signing fee that must be paid by Real Madrid while he is requesting for £17 million net in wages annually to make him the highest paid player at the club.
It is therefore not clear if Real Madrid will hand him his request but there are suggestions that the Spanish outfit are already considering the offer and hope to return with feedback soon.
Meanwhile, there are speculations that Eden Hazard will have a change of mind on his transfer to Real Madrid should Zinedine Zidane joins Chelsea as speculated.
Chelsea to lose Nigerian sensation on permanent transfer
Chelsea could finally part ways with Nigerian international and young full-back Ola Aina as Serie A outfit Torino are pushing to have him on a permanent deal at the end of the season.
Ola Aina is currently having a long-season loan with the Italian outfit but they seem to be enjoying his service and seek to land him in the coming summer window.
It is understood that the Serie A outfit have an option in the loan deal to sign the Nigerian international on a permanent deal for a fee of £9 million which they are ready to pay.
Ola Aina was made to leave the West London outfit as it is obvious that he could not beat the competition in the team to secure regular playing time but he is being tipped by the club to become a world class player which is why he as handed the opportunity to secure more playing time away.
He has therefore been impressive for Torino, scoring his first goal for the club on Sunday in their 1-0 win against Udinese.
It is therefore not sure if the West London outfit will sanction a move for Ola Aina on a permanent deal as they could have need for him in the future.
How big Chelsea decision can force shock twist in Hazard transfer
There are suggestions that there could be a twist in the transfer deal of Belgium international Eden Hazard if the West London outfit Chelsea decide to make a decision as regards manager Maurizio Sarri.
It is understood that Eden Hazard has already made up his mind top join quit the West London outfit to the Spanish La Liga giants Real Madrid after confessing his love for the club.
However, that could change if the Italian boss is sacked at the Stamford Bridge and former Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane is brought in immediately.
The future of the former Napoli boss has been under doubt with suggestions that he could be sacked after seeing his side humiliated by 6-0 against Man City in the Premier League clash.
The former Real Madrid boss has been rumoured to be wanted at the Stamford Bridge after reports claim that the Blues chiefs have already held a discussion on how to go about it.
It is understood that Eden Hazard is a big fan of the former World Best Footballer and could have a change of mind to play under him at the Stamford Bridge should the Blues owner Abramovich land him before the end of the season.
Chelsea submit bid to replace next out-going player
It is suggested that French international Olivier Giroud will be the next name to leave the English Premier League outfit Chelsea in the coming summer window after failing to deliver goals at the club.
The West London outfit have been without cutting edge which is the reason why Spanish striker Alvaro Morata was made to leave the club on a loan deal until the end of the season but there are indications that he would not return with the Blues already making effort to make the loan deal for Gonzalo Higuain permanent.
However, it is claimed that the Blues have already submitted a bid for 21-year-old Luka Jovic to German outfit Eintracht Frankfurt to have him replace the former Arsenal striker who could be leaving the club soon.
Luka Jovic is a Benfica player but currently having his loan spell with the Bundesliga outfit but that he might not have the opportunity to return back to the Portuguese club with the level of interest lined up for him.
Spanish La Liga giants Real Madrid and Barcelona are also monitoring the situation with Luka Jovic as they hope to land him to bolster their attack.
Meanwhile, Liverpool have been advised by former player Michael Owen to look out for more additions in the attack.
Sarri makes claim on his relationship with Abramovich
There have been speculations that English Premier League outfit Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri has never had a word with the club’s owner Roman Abramovich since he took over the job at the last summer window,
Maurizio Sarri joined the West London outfit to take over from another Italian manager Antonio Conte in the last summer and has since established himself but latest results from him have been unacceptable.
With claims that he has no talking relationship with the Blues owner, Maurizio Sarri cleared the speculations on the eve of the team’s Europa League game against Malmo by insisting that he has had words with the Blues owner on few occasions.
He, however, confessed not to be having direct contact with Roman Abramovich as he gets to him through director Marina Granovskaia, claiming that the interview he granted in Italy that sparked up the speculations was misunderstood.
He noted that he is always in contact with someone, not necessarily the owner as long as contact can be established by the job is done.
However, Maurizio Sarri noted that there is no rift with his players because they held a meeting and talked over all that happened in the last weekend when they were embarrassed 6-0 by Man City.
Man Utd, Chelsea Enquire About €65m Barcelona Midfielder
Two Premier League giants namely Manchester United and Chelsea are in the running to sign Barcelona midfielder Ivan Rakitic in the summer as reported by several media outlets in Spain.
Spanish media platform Sport claim that both clubs have made an enquiry about his availability in the summer and Barcelona could be open to doing a deal worth €65m.
Ivan Rakitic is in a contract standoff with his Spanish club at the moment and that has led to talks of a move away from the club ahead of this summer’s transfer window.
French Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint Germain (PSG) wanted to sign Rakitic last summer but he managed to stay at the Nou Camp after manager Ernesto Valverde convinced him that he was a big part of his plans in the Barcelona midfield.
The Croatian international has asked the club for a new and improved deal but his request was met with a resounding NO from senior Barcelona officials.
Ivan Rakitic was a key part of the Croatia squad that surprised a lot of football followers by reaching the final of last summer’s FIFA World Cup tournament in Russia before they were beaten 4-2 by eventual champions France.
His Barcelona contract will expire in the summer of 2021.
The only condition for Higuain to remain at Chelsea revealed
It has been hinted that English Premier League outfit Chelsea will seek to have Argentina international Gonzalo Higuain on a permanent basis at the club but only on one condition.
Gonzalo Higuain joined the West London outfit in the last January winter transfer window on a six month loan until the end of the season from Italian Serie A champions Juventus.
Since joining the club, Gonzalo Higuain has been able to see the back of the net twice and that has made the club consider handing him a new deal but there are indications that he would have to sit again for new talks.
It is claimed that the West London side will demand that the Argentina international be released on a permanent basis for a cut-price in the summer window.
The Mirror reports that the Old Lady are interested in offloading Gonzalo Higuain but it is not clear if they will be willing to take a cut-price in the deal. Although they are yet to be approached.
It is understood that Gonzalo Higuain earns £270,000 in Turin but they are not willing to go that direction again which is the only reason why they might meet the conditions from the Blues to be able to be free from his financial demands.
Chelsea won’t stop at nothing to sign £105-m rated star
West London outfit Chelsea are desperate to land Joao Felix from SL Benfica in the coming summer transfer window after sending scouts to watch him play.
The Mirror reports that Wolverhampton Wanderers are also keen on the star as they are also preparing a bid for him as well.
Joao Felix has impressed so far this season and has earned the praise from the press and also clubs who are all pushing to land him.
Suggestions are that the Blues will have to make more effort in their pursuit for Joao Felix as he is being wanted by a number of clubs with claims that he would not remain with Benfica after this season despite having a contract at Stadium of Light until 2023.
With Ross Barkley and Mateo Kovacic dropping in form and not giving manager Maurizio Sarri the needed performance, he has resulted to move in for Joao Felix because of his creative ability.
Joao Felix will also serve as a good cover alongside new signing from Borussia Dortmund Christian Pulisic for Belgium international who is believed to be leaving the club to Spanish La Liga outfit Real Madrid at the end of the season.
However, Joao Felix is understood to have £105 million as his release clause.
Real Madrid make another statement on Eden Hazard, Report
Ahead of the summer window, there are speculations that Belgium international Eden Hazard might remain at the Stamford Bridge and not seek a move away to Real Madrid anymore.
This is after the star player heaped praise on his Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri after they were able to secure a 5-0 win against Huddersfield Town in the start of February.
Before now, the Belgium international had made it clear that he would be leaving the West London club after refusing to sign a new deal with claims that he would be moving to his dream club Real Madrid.
However, the Spanish giants have made a statement on that regard as they dismissed claims that they might not be having the Belgium man anymore, stressing that they are confident of sealing a deal at the end of the season.
It is understood that Real Madrid hope to have Eden Hazard as a replacement for Portuguese international Cristiano Ronaldo who left the club to join Italian Serie A outfit Juventus in the last summer transfer window.
Meanwhile, Chelsea have made a lot of efforts to have Eden Hazard stay but that has not produced any result as he is yet to pen a new deal with the club.
Mauro Icardi’s agent confirms Chelsea interest, speaks on player’s future
The agent of Argentina international striker Mauro Icardi has reacted to the interest in his player form the English Premier League outfit Chelsea.
The West London outfit have been without a cutting edge in their attack with Alvaro Morata and Olivier Giroud not scoring goals in the first half of the season, leaving the burden to midfielders to bear.
However, the Blues were able to send Alvaro Morata out to Atletico Madrid on loan while Argentina international Gonzalo Higuain was brought in on a six month loan from Italian Serie outfit Juventus.
It is understood that manager Maurizio Sarri is still not satisfied and he is making moves for more additions in the summer window with Mauro Icardi from Italian Serie A side Inter Milan.
However, Mauro Icardi’s agent has confirmed that they are aware of the interests for his client but made it clear that he is already being distracted by it and it is telling on his performance.
He made it clear that the club wants him to remain at the San Siro and have promised to finalize talks with him for a new deal which is yet to happen.
It is understood that this will not stop the Blues from making a move for the star player in the coming summer window.
Chelsea1 month ago
Official! Chelsea complete another signing after successful medicals
Chelsea1 month ago
Star winger jets into London to seal Chelsea deal
Chelsea4 months ago
‘I am ready to play for Sarri’ – Chelsea target
Chelsea1 year ago
Deal Almost Done as Serie A star agrees to join Chelsea on £80,000-weekly deal – report
Chelsea3 months ago
Willian tells Sarri who to replace Morata, Grioud?
Chelsea5 months ago
“The King is back”- “Could help develop Morata” Good news for Chelsea fans.
Chelsea2 months ago
Breakthrough deal! Chelsea to announce new signing in new year
Chelsea1 year ago
Medical done, Chelsea star all set for January transfer