Arsenal and Liverpool played a 1-1 draw on Saturday evening at the Emirates Stadium.
A lead by James Milner for the Reds was cancelled by Gunner’s Lacazette to bring all both clubs together.
Liverpool’s effort to cause an upset at the Emirates actually failed but there is no need to worry again because they return back with a point.
Below are the things that can be concluded about after the game:
1. Lacazette can still be Arsenal’s top striker –
The arguments of having French striker Alexandre Lacazette as Arsenal’s point man or Pierre Emerick Aubameyang seem to have been won as it is now obvious that the Frenchman has shown more consistency in his goal scoring.
The former Lyon striker has score a total of 5, more that Aubameyang
2. Torriera is the real deal – The arrival of the Uruguay international remains a blessing to the Gunners knowing his effect in the team. It was again evident against Liverpool having severally stopped threats from the sharp Reds attack.
3. Unai Emery has a mission at Arsenal – There is no doubt that Arsenal manager Unai Emery is on a mission to change the team and bring them back to winning ways. The manager who earlier claimed he was going to change the narrative about Arsenal’s stand against big teams started it with Liverpool.
4. Return to Champions League is possible – The draw against Liverpool means a lot to the Arsenal team having showed the character and strong mentality to be able to come back against a big club like the Reds. This means there is hope of keeping such momentum against bigger teams.
5. Arsenal will only get better – Manager Emery has always maintained that his side will keep working o be able to play at the level he wants and that is already playing out with the draw. We expects the fans to keep faith in him to ensure further improvement of the team.