Connect with us

Chelsea

Chelsea favourite to sign €40m rated star

Published

on

Felipe Anderson

According to media reports emanating from Italy, Chelsea are leading the transfer race to land Felipe Anderson from Serie A side Lazio this summer transfer window.

Prime Chelsea target

Italian publication Il Messaggero, as cited by the Daily Mirror, is suggesting that the 24-year-old has become a prime transfer target for the Blues this coming summer window.

The same article says that the West London club are leading both Napoli and Inter Milan in the battle for the attacking midfielder’s signature ahead of the coming summer.

Midfielder won’t come cheap

The report says that the Serie A side are likely to value him at about €40million should he end up leaving Lazio this summer.

The Brazilian would be regarded as a player to add adequate competition for the likes of Cesc Fabregas, Ross Barkley and Tiemoue Bakayoko at Chelsea should he move to Stamford Bridge this summer.

He has netted two goals and provided four assists in 11 Italian Serie A matches for the Serie A side so far this campaign.

Meanwhile, the Blues are currently gearing up for their League match against Crystal Palace at home on Saturday.

Loading...

Chelsea are aiming to return to winning ways in the Premier League after they were defeated 1-0 by League leaders Manchester City last Sunday to leave them in the fifth position in the League with nine matches remaining to play.

I am a freelance writer and a software engineer with years of experience including many in-person and online contracts. I write quality, clear and eloquent articles, blog posts and other contents for websites.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Arsenal

True reason Barcelona are attracted to Olivier Giroud

Timothy Aiyeku

Published

on

Olivier Giroud

Emerging reports claim that Spanish La Liga giants Barcelona are still interested in the signature of English Premier League outfit Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud in this January winter transfer window.

Barcelona have been linked with a number of attackers as they wish to add more strength to their attack knowing that the Uruguay international Luiz Suarez is alone in the attack and needs a backup.

French forward Ousmane Dembele is now injured and will be left out of the team until another two weeks which makes it necessary for the Blaugrana to add more players to their attack before the end of the month.

The Spanish La Liga boss Ernesto Valverde is reportedly willing to do all in his powers to bring Olivier Giroud to the Nou Camp before the end of this window as he has identified him as a player with top quality.

The sting interest in the former Arsenal player is coming when he is in a goal drought and failing to meet up to manager Maurizio Sarri’s expectation at the Stamford Bridge.

Loading...

So far this season, Olivier Giroud has been able to score just 5 goals with the 25 appearances he has got under his belt but that will not deter Barcelona from making a move for him.

Continue Reading

Chelsea

Chelsea close to agreeing deal for South American defender

Timothy Aiyeku

Published

on

david luiz

Emerging reports claim that the English Premier League outfit Chelsea are now considering to hand a new deal to Brazilian international David Luiz before the end of the winter transfer window.

David Luiz’s contract with the West London side ends later this year which makes it important for the club to tie him down with a new deal so as not to lose him to other big sides.

The Brazilian is on the radar of a number of big sides including Benfica and Napoli as they are all keeping tabs with the hope of signing him if he is placed in the market.

The Blues had earlier showed reluctance in handing a new contract to David Luiz because of the doctrine of the club which refuses them to hand more than a year contract extension to players over 30-year-old.

David Luiz had insisted on a two-year contract extension but the Blues were ready to hand him only one which he refused late last year.

Loading...

However, latest reports claim that David Luiz will be considered as the Blues are desperate to keep him, knowing that he is one of the best defenders in the English Premier League as well as in Europe.

Continue Reading

Chelsea

Liverpool in shock move for Chelsea young sensation

Timothy Aiyeku

Published

on

Callum Hudson-Odoi

Emerging report claims that English Premier League leaders Liverpool are planning to submit a shock bid for wantaway Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi in this winter transfer window.

Callum Hudson-Odoi has been seeking for a move away from teh Stamford Bridge over his lack of playing time with the West London side relunctant to part ways with him.

He has been identified as a player with big talent but he is being limited by the quality of players in the Blues team which he cannot withstand or win over.

German Bundesliga outfit Bayern Munich are reported to have made several attempts to secure the signature of Callum Hudson-Odoi but failed on three occasions.

However, latest report claims that the Merseyside are making effort to convince the star player in order to have him switch over to the Merseyside club.

It has been revealed that the Reds representatives have met with Callum Hudson-Odoi and his brother Bradley, who is his agent to consider a possible move to the Anfield.

While the outcome of the meeting has not been made public, there are suggestions that the Reds will do all it takes to lure the desperate player.

Loading...

In a bid to have him stay, Chelsea reportedly tabled a £70,000-a-week contract but he is only keen on a first team football.

Continue Reading

Chelsea

Chelsea to miss out on £30m-rated transfer target

Timothy Aiyeku

Published

on

Nicolo Barella

The chances of English Premier League outfit Arsenal securing the signature of their long term target and Italian Serie A outfit Cagliari midfielder Nicolo Barella is now looking slim.

This is after reports claim that that another Italian Serie A outfit Inter Milan is already closing in on the star player and plan to land him at the San Siro before the end of this winter transfer window.

The West London outfit have emerged as favourites for the star midfielder over the past weeks as they seek to make him as a replacement for Spanish midfielder Cesc Fabregas who has left the Stamford Bridge to join French Ligue 1 outfit AS Monaco.

The Italy international has impressed so far this Serie A outfit which has attracted him to a number of clubs including Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool.

However, Inter Milan are expected to pay big for the star player as his price could double owing to his improved performance and the number of interests lined up for his signature.

Loading...

So far this season, star player Nicolo Barella has made about 21 appearances and scored a goal which could mean closing to his end at the Italian outfit despite having a running contract until 2022.

Continue Reading

Chelsea

United, Chelsea to clash over English sensation

Timothy Aiyeku

Published

on

English Premier League sides Manchester United and Chelsea are set to clash over the signature of Antoine Semenyo, according to Team Talks.

It was reported that the Red Devils were earlier ahead in the race for the star player but have been joined by the West London club who are willing to snap up his signature.

Antoine Semenyo is only 19 but has been able to attract this level of interest from these big Premier League guns because of his impressive performance for his side.

The Bristol City player is currently on loan at League Two side Newport County but he could be recalled immediately an offer is submitted after it has been claimed that his parent owners are ready to have him leave should the right offer be tabled for his signature.

Antoine Semenyo has scored a total of six goals across all competitions and handed two assists this season to add to his performance on the pitch.

However, the Blues are reported to be aware of the player’s availability and are ready to swoop in to secure his signature as early as in this winter transfer window.

Loading...

Meanwhile, Chelsea are making plans to build a strong youth team so as to have a big future of talents that will help reduce their spending in the transfer windows.

Continue Reading

Chelsea

Chelsea to suffer big blow as Ligue 1 giants submit offer for star player

Timothy Aiyeku

Published

on

Paredes

English Premier League outfit Chelsea are set to suffer a big blow as their long term target Leandro Paredes has already received offers from French Ligue 1 outfit Paris Saint Germain.

This means that he could slip off the West London hands and have a switch to the French Ligue 1 outfit as he would be handed luring personal terms aside the £35 million that was tabled for his signature.

The West London side were earlier in pole position to secure the signature of the star player so as to have him as a replacement for Cesc Fabregas who has left the club to join his former Arsenal teammate Thierry Henry who is now the manager at Monaco.

However, reports according to sports television channel Sky Sports Italia confirm that PSG have submitted an offer for the Zenit Saint Petersburg star player and he could be moving that direction.

It is now unclear where the future of Leandro Paredes lies as he is now expected to make a decision on his future having learnt of the interest from both sides.

Loading...

Suggestions are that the West London side will miss out of the race as they might not be able to withstand the financial competition from the French outfit.

Continue Reading

Chelsea

World Cup winner seeks Liverpool move

Timothy Aiyeku

Published

on

Nabil Fekir

It is now being established that French Ligue 1 outfit Lyon star Nabil Fekir is already aware of the interest from the English Premier League outfit Liverpool and he is ready to jump at the offer.

It is not clear if Nabil Fekir will seek a move this winter window or will make the move in the coming summer window but he has already given the hint that his time with the French Ligue 1 outfit is almost running to an end.

Nabil Fekir revealed that he knew well, how much time he has to spend with Lyon as he would have ended his stay with the club last term until he made a decision to stay a little longer.

However, the World Cup winner made it clear that he is not under any pressure to make a decision regarding his future but noted that he has already held talks with the club’s president and his intention has already been made known.

Loading...

Meanwhile, Liverpool have shown keen interest in Nabil Fekir with reports claiming that they have been able to win the heart of the star player over West London side Chelsea because of their current standing in the league table which is more convincing.

Continue Reading

Chelsea

Chelsea could still win race for signature of English sensation

Timothy Aiyeku

Published

on

The English Premier League outfit Chelsea have been tipped to defeat other big guns in the race for the signature of Crystal Palace star Aaron Wan-Bissaka before the end of this winter transfer window.

The West London side were reported by Adrian Kajumba of The Mirror to have joined top Premier League sides like Manchester United, Manchester City in the race for the signature of Aaron Wan-Bissaka.

The star player has impressed so far this season which is the reason why a number of clubs have come knocking to land his signature ahead of the season half of the season which is already underway.

Suggestions are that Cristal Palace are already expecting bids from a number of clubs for Aaron Wan-Bissaka and are willing to let go of him but for the right offer.

Aaron Wan-Bissaka has also got the ability to play as a full-back which gives him the advantage over most of his pairs and that alone attracted the big sides already.

Loading...

However, the West London side have been tipped to win the race and land the star player before the end of this winter window knowing that his contract with the club will run out in the next 12 months.

Continue Reading

Chelsea

Chelsea scouts jet out for 23-year-old in-demand forward

Timothy Aiyeku

Published

on

English Premier League outfit Chelsea are reported to have sent out their scouts to watch Arber Zeneli in his Heerenveen clash against Ajax on Sunday.

The West London outfit are keen on Arber Zeneli and will no doubt make a move for him in this winter transfer window as long as a positive response is returned home by the scouts.

A Sky Sports report claims that the young sensation has impressed the West London side and they are keen to have him join the Stamford Bridge before the end of this January transfer window.

It is no longer news that the Blues are desperate to land a new forward because of the lack of cutting edge in the team which has left the duty of goal scoring into the hands of midfielders as their attackers have failed to deliver.

Arber Zeneli could just be the solution the West London boss Maurizio Sarri has been seeking for knowing that he is ready to get rid of former Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata and bring in a new replacement for him.

Loading...

However, suggestions are that the Blues will land Arber Zeneli should as his side will be willing o offload him this winter window so as to cash in on him before his contract with the club expires at the end of the season.

Continue Reading

Chelsea

Man United Face Chelsea Threat For Teenage Forward Antoine Semenyo

Segun Amuda

Published

on

Manchester United will have to contend with Premier League top four rivals Chelsea in their quest to sign young forward Antoine Semenyo.

The Daily Mirror claim that Chelsea have made an enquiry about the 19-year-old.

Antoine Semenyo is on loan at League Two side Newport County from Championship club Bristol City.

Manchester United have been monitoring the player who has been in superb form for Newport County.

The Red Devils had earlier sent scouts to run the rule over the striker in December.

He made his debut for the Robins (Bristol City) towards the end of last season.

Since joining Newport County, Antoine Semenyo has scored six goals for the club.

He was part of the Newport County team that stunned Premier League club Leicester City in the FA Cup earlier this month.

Newport County are in the fourth round of the FA Cup after they defeated Leicester City 2-1 at home.

Antoine Semenyo would definitely be a signing for the future at Manchester United who have enough firepower in attack.

Loading...

Romelu Lukaku is the second most expensive footballer in the history of Manchester United but the Belgian striker has not been able to secure a starting spot under manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Continue Reading

Feature On

Arsenal News Chelsea News Liverpool News Manchester United News Spurs News Manchester City News West Ham News Everton News Rangers FC News

Trending