Connect with us

Chelsea

We Saw Something Great About Chelsea Star – Stoger

Published

on

Michy Batshuayi

Borussia Dortmund coach Peter Stoger has told reporters that Michy Batshuayi’s desire to do great exploits with BVB was seen from his first day in training.

Having struggled to earn Antonio Conte’s trust at Chelsea, Batshuayi joined Dortmund on a loan move during the winter transfer deadline day and he has already fitted into Stoger’s plan and tactics.

The Belgian striker has stormed the Bundesliga since he arrived at the Westfalenstadion, he has found the back of the net five times in just three appearances.

While reacting to Batshuayi’s impressive start to his BVB career, Stoger told Bild Sports that he already found out that there is a zeal to succeed in the player who wants to do all he could to make Belgium world cup squad.

As a result of Batshuayi’s display, Borussia Dortmund are willing to sign him on a permanent deal but Chelsea are reluctant to accept their proposal as they rated the Belgian so high despite not giving him the chance to showcase his quality.

Stoger concluded by praising the player for his positive attitude on and off the pitch which has helped him settled down seamlessly into the team.

Loading...

I am a freelance writer and a software engineer with years of experience including many in-person and online contracts. I write quality, clear and eloquent articles, blog posts and other contents for websites.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Chelsea

Chelsea scouts jet out for 23-year-old in-demand forward

Timothy Aiyeku

Published

on

English Premier League outfit Chelsea are reported to have sent out their scouts to watch Arber Zeneli in his Heerenveen clash against Ajax on Sunday.

The West London outfit are keen on Arber Zeneli and will no doubt make a move for him in this winter transfer window as long as a positive response is returned home by the scouts.

A Sky Sports report claims that the young sensation has impressed the West London side and they are keen to have him join the Stamford Bridge before the end of this January transfer window.

It is no longer news that the Blues are desperate to land a new forward because of the lack of cutting edge in the team which has left the duty of goal scoring into the hands of midfielders as their attackers have failed to deliver.

Arber Zeneli could just be the solution the West London boss Maurizio Sarri has been seeking for knowing that he is ready to get rid of former Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata and bring in a new replacement for him.

However, suggestions are that the Blues will land Arber Zeneli should as his side will be willing o offload him this winter window so as to cash in on him before his contract with the club expires at the end of the season.

Loading...

Continue Reading

Chelsea

Man United Face Chelsea Threat For Teenage Forward Antoine Semenyo

Segun Amuda

Published

on

Manchester United will have to contend with Premier League top four rivals Chelsea in their quest to sign young forward Antoine Semenyo.

The Daily Mirror claim that Chelsea have made an enquiry about the 19-year-old.

Antoine Semenyo is on loan at League Two side Newport County from Championship club Bristol City.

Manchester United have been monitoring the player who has been in superb form for Newport County.

The Red Devils had earlier sent scouts to run the rule over the striker in December.

He made his debut for the Robins (Bristol City) towards the end of last season.

Since joining Newport County, Antoine Semenyo has scored six goals for the club.

He was part of the Newport County team that stunned Premier League club Leicester City in the FA Cup earlier this month.

Newport County are in the fourth round of the FA Cup after they defeated Leicester City 2-1 at home.

Antoine Semenyo would definitely be a signing for the future at Manchester United who have enough firepower in attack.

Romelu Lukaku is the second most expensive footballer in the history of Manchester United but the Belgian striker has not been able to secure a starting spot under manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Loading...

Continue Reading

Chelsea

Chelsea head to Spain for Paredes alternative

Timothy Aiyeku

Published

on

Paredes

With a move for Russia outfit Saint Petersburg star Leandro Paredes seeming difficult, the English Premier League outfit Chelsea are not ready to leave anything to chance as they now turn their attention to Spanish La Liga outfit Celta Vigo midfielder Stanislav Lobotka.

Leandro Paredes became a primary target for the West London side this winter transfer window as they are strongly linked with him but with the deal already delaying, Italian website Calciomercato says the Blues are already turning their attention to other options.

The manager Maurizio Sarri team are keen on a number of additions and they are desperate to land them as they hope to bring in Stanislav Lobotka who will be a good fit for the club and will serve as a perfect replacement for Spanish midfielder Cesc Fabregas.

However, a bid will be submitted for Stanislav Lobotka as soon as it is confirmed that Leandro Paredes will not be available in this winter transfer window.

Meanwhile, Stanislav Lobotka has been attracting a number of English Premier League sides with Bournemouth and Leicester City already being mentioned but the West London side are ready to do all it takes to land the star player who will make a good addition for the team.

Loading...

Continue Reading

Chelsea

Why United will lose out on £200-a-week South American star after Chelsea’s enquiry

Timothy Aiyeku

Published

on

Philippe Coutinho

English Premier League outfit Manchester United are known to be in the race for Spanish La Liga outfit Barcelona star Philippe Coutinho who is speculated to be in the market and ready for a move.

The former Liverpool player is not having life as planned at the Nuo Camp as he has now been limited to bench roles and favoured after France international Ousmane Dembele.

He is, therefore, seeking to leave the club, according to reports and has got a lot of clubs calling for his signature.

The Red Devils were earlier reported to have taken over the lead for the player but they could just lose out with the latest claims that the West London outfit Chelsea have already contacted the Spanish Liga outfit to make some enquiry about the chances of having Philippe Coutinho this term.

Daily Express reports that the Blues are keen on Philippe Coutinho and are therefore monitoring his situation at the club so that they can snap him up as soon as he is available.

However, the Blues are reported to have prepared a bid of about £100 million which could be luring to the Catalans as they will have it to fund a move for other targets.

Loading...

Continue Reading

Chelsea

Why Chelsea might no longer cash in on £80,000-a-week defender

Timothy Aiyeku

Published

on

Davide Zappacosta

A bid by the English Premier League outfit Chelsea to cash in on wingback Davide Zappacosta might no longer work out as planned as an agreement was failed to reach with Italian Serie A outfit SS Lazio, reports from Italy claims.

Reports according to Calciomercato claim that the agent of the Italy international had held talks with the West London side, where some terms were tabled by Davide Zappacosta’s owners.

The report claims that the West London demand for a six-month loan deal and seek for a fee of £18 million to buy the player after the end of the spell which the Italian Serie A outfit are unwilling o meet as they will only prefer a simple loan deal.

It would be recalled that Davide Zappacosta joined the Stamford Bridge some 18 months back from another Italian Serie A outfit Torino where he was part of the Blues defensive strength but the situation has now changed for him as he is no more a popular face in the lineup.

So far in this season, Davide Zappacosta has seen just two appearances in teh Premier League and gas sat on the bench for the remaining times which is becoming unbearable to him.

Loading...

Continue Reading

Chelsea

Hazard slams Zidane’s claim in United offer

Timothy Aiyeku

Published

on

Zinedine Zidane

Hazard has dismissed claims that he will consider a move to English Premier League outfit Man United should his schoolboy idol Zinedine Zidane eventually takes over at the Old Trafford.

The Belgium international is reportedly destined for a move to the Spanish La Liga outfit Real Madrid but United are reportedly making efforts to tempt him into joining the Old Trafford.

This, therefore, sparked suggestion that the Blues star could have a change of mind and consider a move to the other EPL side should Zidane take over at the Old Trafford.

In his reaction, Eden Hazard admitted that going to Real Madrid without Zidane will make it look different but that will not stop his move because the club has not changed.

He added that irrespective of where the former Real Madrid boss finds himself, he will not be lured to join him but will go straight to the club of his dream.

However, the Red Devils are keen on a replacement for their sacked manager Jose Mourinho despite installing an interim manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Zidane who is currently without a job since leaving the Los Blancos is, therefore, being linked alongside former Chelsea boss Antonio Conte and Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino.

Loading...

Continue Reading

barcelona

Chelsea could sign Barcelona star in coming days after Roman Abramovich meeting

Timothy Aiyeku

Published

on

English Premier League outfit Chelsea are reported to be paying attention to Spanish La Liga outfit Barcelona youngster Ilaix Moriba with the hope of having him join the Stamford Bridge before the end of the season.

According to reports in Spain, The West London side have been able to establish a contact with Ilaix Moriba’s agent with suggestions that talks are already progressing.

The report hint that the Blues owner Roman Abramovich has a personal interest in Ilaix Moriba and has ordered Marina Granovskaia to ensure he seals a deal for the 16-year-old.

Ilaix Moriba has been attracted to the West London Ilaix Moriba for a long period of time but they are now ready to move in for him in this winter window.

The reports add that the offer tabled by the English Premier League side is better both in financially and sporting terms which is attractive enough to lure him consider a move.

The likes of Manchester City and Italian Serie A giants Juventus are ready to stand on the way of the West London side but the Blues have already gone ahead to secure a deal for the star player.

However, reports claim that Ilaix Moriba is not in a rush to make any decision as he will have to make consultations before making any move.

Loading...

Continue Reading

Chelsea

Fulham in change of mind over Chelsea star

Timothy Aiyeku

Published

on

Gary Cahill

English Premier League side Fulham might no longer secure the signature of out-of-favour Chelsea defender Gary Cahill, according to Sky Sports reports.

This is after it was reported that negotiations between the two clubs failed to make any head way which makes it impossible for the deal to be sealed.

An earlier report claimed that Fulham will have the England international defender on a loan deal with an option to buy him on a permanent deal at the end of the season.

Gary Cahill has failed to make the manager Maurizio Sarri team and that is the reason why he seeks a move away to other destination where the would be handed starting roles.

Fulham boss Claudio Ranieri is reported to be keen on the player but also gave a hint as he stated that he is unsure if Gary Cahill will want to play for the team.

Suggestions are that Fulham might not have the capacity to keep the England international for a longer period of time as he already made it clear that he would want to have a longer stay in any club he moves to when he leaves the Stamford Bridge.

However, it is expected that Gary Cahill leaves the club to other destination with other suitors waiting to land him as well.

Loading...

Continue Reading

Chelsea

Sarri still under attack for criticizing Danny Mills

Timothy Aiyeku

Published

on

The bashing for Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri is yet to be over after he went out to the press to slam his players after their 2-0 defeat against their London rivals Arsenal.

The West London side suffered defeat in their visit to the Emirates Stadium which leaves manager Maurizio Sarri frustrated knowing that their top four finish for a Champions League qualification is now being threatened.

The points between both sides have now been limited to three points from the previous six which forced the Italian boss to accuse his players of being difficult to motivate.

The Blues boss has since been criticized for coming after his players after the loss but a latest reaction by Danny Mills in his reaction said the words by the former Napoli was a last resort and a desperate act.

He stated that efforts have been put in place especially in training by the manager which he expects to see from the players to showcase on the field of play but they failed to.

However, Danny Mills stated that Sarri will have to learn more about his players, noting that not everyone will be able to play under pressure or give the extra stretch to deliver good performances.

Loading...

Continue Reading

Chelsea

Chelsea to announce deal for star player in coming days

Timothy Aiyeku

Published

on

michy batshuayi

It has been reported that English Premier League outfit Chelsea will in coming days announce the move of star player Michy Batshauyi to French Ligue 1 outfit Monaco.

The report claims that talks have already been finalized and a loan move is set to be finalized with paper works before the end of this January winter transfer window.

French television Channel RMC Sport reports that the Belgium international winger is set to join the French Ligue 1 outfit for a six-month loan before returning back to the Stamford Bridge at the end of the season.

It would be recalled that Michy Batshauyi spent the beginning of the season on loan with Spanish La Liga outfit Valencia but failed to impress which forced his parent club to recall him back with a bid to have him move another direction.

Michy Batshauyi’s loan spell has actually not gone as planned as he only secured 4 league starts where he scored a goal but there are suggestions that he could have a new start when he joins the French side.

On the other hand, Monaco are keen to add more additions to the team as they have also struggled to win games, especially in the first half of the season.

Loading...

Continue Reading

Feature On

Arsenal News Chelsea News Liverpool News Manchester United News Spurs News Manchester City News West Ham News Everton News Rangers FC News

Trending